Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: FL Teen Bangs Football Team in School Restroom

Default FL Teen Bangs Football Team in School Restroom

Parents stunned after girl has sex with as many as 2 dozen boys in school bathroom

POSTED 9:54 AM, MAY 23, 2016, BY TRIBUNE MEDIA WIRE, UPDATED AT 01:10PM, MAY 23, 2016

FORT MYERS, Fl. -- Students and parents are in shock after a group of teenagers reportedly had sex in a high school bathroom in Fort Myers, Fl., and then posted a video of the act on social media.

A teenage girl had sex with as many as two dozen boys after school Tuesday afternoon at South Fort Myers High School, according to a Lee County Sheriff's Office incident report.

Deputies said 25 males were spotted via a hallway camera entering the restroom while the female was inside, the News-Press reported.

"A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended," student Alex Bailey told WBBH. "So we might not have a football team this year."

"The fact that that could've happened is just crazy in my mind," another student said.

Parent Megan Roldan said the incident proves some parents need to be more aware of what their children are getting up to when school ends.

"And apparently, obviously the parents need to be talking to their kids more,” Roldan told WINK. “And being aware of what their children are doing after school."

Even though the incident happened after hours, some students are wondering where the administration was when all of this was going on.

"I just don't see how that could've happened because there is so much security in there,” student Erin Bollinger said. “Like the teachers are really on top of all of that."

Students said the entire thing was filmed and then posted on social media.

"There's girls that saw the video once and it hurt, it is just so disturbing to them," student Casey Winn said.
    Some parents question how this could have happened at the school.

"Well, they should be walking around the halls and things like that and know where the kids are,” Roldan said.
    But others said they trust the school district to handle the situation.

"I trust them to take care of it,” one woman said. “I really do think that that is their job and they will take care of it."
    The sheriff's office said the girl's mother is not planning to press charges.

A school district official said the students involved have been disciplined.

Damn, even Shellee ain't that friendly.
    msdeb likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

looks like florida teen is giving florida woman a run for her money.
    msdeb, Seapharris7 and BITTER like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Damn. I hate to think what that girl's parents are going through right now.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

This would make a good college entrance essay for her, it really highlights her fortitude and go-getter attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Damn. I hate to think what that girl's parents are going through right now.
    I know my mental health qualifications come courtesy of Rolling Stone, but I'd wager her home life isn't the best.
    czb, sputnik, Brah and 12 others like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Dammit, Shellee!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

What a horrible story. Good lord.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Back in the day, we called that pulling a train. I remember a girl in high school who did that at a party, or so the story went. Probably not as many guys but of course she was branded the school whore. I didn't really know her but even back then I felt sorry for her, couldn't imagine why someone would degrade themselves that way. Luckily for her there wasn't social media back then, just the rumor mill.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Clearly this isn't the best decision for the girl to make, but wtf is wrong with 25 boys to make the same decision?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    Clearly this isn't the best decision for the girl to make, but wtf is wrong with 25 boys to make the same decision?
    The boys didn't make the decision, their penis did.
    joebob and Bluebonnet like this.

My gawd! I read this story on another site and literally cried. I think having a daughter has completely ruined me because I can't even make a joke about this anymore.
    sprynkles, garysgirl1999 and msdeb like this.

What I want to know is was her mindset strong before she went into this "arrangement" or was she weak-willed into it.
    I remember being a teen and though I did have sex, there is no way I, or any of my gfs for that matter, could drum up the attitude of "Hey, I'm gonna start a train of footballers to plough right through me today in the school bathroom"
    No... freaking... way

I don't know about her parents and their reaction. I had a very active 13 year old female client once whose sexual partners went weeeellll into the double digits. No lie, the mom's response was literally, "I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like they were all at once."
    Bluebonnet and BITTER like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Lord I hope they used condoms. There are so many issues here that my head could explode.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Gold Member

Teachers fucking students. Huge trains being pulled in bathrooms. None of this happened when I was in school, and I got out in 2001.

WTF is going on? Not that im jealous or anything. lol
    Bluebonnet and Seapharris7 like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information