Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Miami Doctor suspended after attacking Uber driver and trashing his car

Default Miami Doctor suspended after attacking Uber driver and trashing his car

Miami DOCTOR, 30, is suspended after being named as the Uber passenger filmed attacking driver and trashing his car in amazing tantrum video that went viral

• The young woman filmed attacking an Uber driver and throwing his belongings out of his car has been identified as Anjali Ramkissoon
    • Ramkissoon, 30, is a fourth-year neurology resident with Jackson Health System in Miami
    • Jackson Health System said in statement she has been placed on leave and that it has launched an investigation into the incident
    • Among the disciplinary actions Ramkissoon faces at the end of the investigation according to Jackson Health is 'termination'
    • Miami police officers responded to the scene but a spokesman said there was no report and there will be no investigation
    • Uber is also investigating the incident they said in a statement, and have suspended Ramkissoon's account
    • See more news and stories on Uber at www.dailymail.co.uk/uber

A Miami woman who was filmed attacking an Uber driver and throwing the man's belongings into the street before walking away has been identified as a local doctor.
    Anjali Ramkissoon, who is a fourth-year neurology resident with Jackson Health System, reportedly got into an Uber without a reservation on Sunday night. When the driver asked her to leave, she became angry and belligerent.
    The video shows her punching and kicking the man, who eventually walks away, and then getting into the passenger seat of the vehicle and throwing his mail, cell phone, electronics and other devices and possessions out into the street.
    At one point she also yells at him; 'Get the f*** in the car, you piece of f***ing disgusting s***.'
    Scroll down for video

• SHARE PICTURE

Copy link to paste in your message

+9

• SHARE PICTURE

+9

Caught: The young woman filmed attacking an Uber driver (above) and throwing his belongings out of his car has been identified as Anjali Ramkissoon

• SHARE PICTURE

+9

A video shows her throwing his mail, cell phone, electronics and other devices and possessions into the street

• SHARE PICTURE

+9

• SHARE PICTURE

+9

Repercussions: Jackson Health System said in statement that the fourth-year neurology resident has been placed on leave and that it has launched an investigation into the incident

The Miami Herald reports that Ramkissoon has now been 'removed from all clinical duties'.
    Her employer said in a statement; 'Jackson has launched an internal investigation.
    'The outcome of the investigation will determine whether any disciplinary action will be taken, up to and including termination.'
    The video footage was taken by Juan Cinco, who had ordered the car to take him home from the Mary Brickell Village in Miami, Florida, on Sunday night. He later uploaded the clip to YouTube.
    Information posted with the clip explains Ramkissoon, who was dressed in tight white shorts and a red top, came 'out of nowhere' and climbed into the backseat of the Uber.
    When she refused to get out, Mr Cinco and his friend told the driver to cancel their ride and offered to book another ride home.
    He said the driver pretended to phone the police, asking them to remove the woman from his car, which prompted Ramkissoon to reach into the front seat, grab his keys and start to walk away.
    This was the point at which Cinco started filming, he said.

Read more: YouTube video shows Miami doctor Anjali Ramkissoon trash an Uber | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Wow, she is super hot. I think this is a textbook example of how someone can be so nutso that it overrules the hotness.

SHELLEE and panic like this.

Thanks for posting the video Mo. That bitch is CRAZY!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

When I first saw the video, I thought she was a college student. I don't know why I was surprised, though, because I have a SIL who is a doctor (and Indian, too) and looks even younger.

The other weird thing to me is that it's not like she is so inebriated that she is staggering around or slurring her speech, but she is totally off the chain with her overreaction. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

She deserved to be removed from her clinical duties. Now everyone she works with knows what a total asshole she is. So she screwed herself. Eat that.
    BITTER and holly like this.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

I think it's safe to say she's an uber bitch.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^ haha. Nice.
    "His suits are cheaply made because he makes them in other countries, taking jobs away from good, hard-working Americans."...Bevy Smith on Donald Trump

It happened in So Cal recently with a Taco Bell exec. Young guy, too.

I have a hard time believing someone can be so normal in their day-to-day life and turn into a total cunt when drinking. something tells me she's just a cunt in general and has been doing a pretty good job hiding it. Normally I don't like to see people punished at their work for what they do in private, but when you're in a position where you're a care provider, I have no problem with it.
    holly likes this.

I've been lucky - most of the Uber drivers I've used have been so kind and chatty and good drivers.

And I cannot believe that this happened in Florida - people are so...laid back there .
    C_is_for_Cookie and *DIVA! like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wow, she is super hot
    what? A brown eyed brunette woman who is also intelligent? I never would have pegged her as your type, Mo.
    MohandasKGanja and Tati like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    what? A brown eyed brunette woman who is also intelligent? I never would have pegged her as your type, Mo.
    I know, right? I was in shock, too!

4 year resident. It's probably alcohol plus adderall.
    MohandasKGanja, sputnik and *DIVA! like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

And I cannot believe that this happened in Florida - people are so...laid back there .
    They are in the Keys mister!
    BITTER likes this.

This broad is going to be on ABC's Good Morning America this morning to explain herself.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Unless she says "Bath salts" she is lying.
    Nevan, greysfang, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information