Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 21-Year-Old Wisconsin Woman Freezes to Death After Leaving House Party in Shorts

Default 21-Year-Old Wisconsin Woman Freezes to Death After Leaving House Party in Shorts

21-Year-Old Wisconsin Woman Freezes to Death After Leaving House Party in Shorts

Anna Merlan
    Yesterday 11:35am
    Filed to: elizabeth luebke

A Wisconsin woman found frozen to death on Sunday morning in Milwaukee has been identified as 21-year-old Elizabeth Luebke. According to reports, Luebke left a house party after having an argument with her friends, venturing outside in shorts and a tank top on a night when temperatures were well below zero.
    Fox 6 reports that Luebke’s body was discovered around 9 a.m. on Sunday morning by a passerby who called 911. According to the medical examiner, the temperature at the time was “recorded as -5.8 degrees F with the wind chill recorded as -27.5 degrees F.”

Luebke, who also went by “Lizzy” and “Lana,” is said to have attended a concert with friends the night before, then a house party nearby. She got into an argument with friends while there, a partygoer told Fox 6, and left the house. The people inside evidently assumed she had been picked up and didn’t go looking for her. When someone eventually noted her absence, they called her mother, who contacted police and filed a missing person’s report.

The report also indicates Luebke had a “history of binge drinking,” with her mother telling CBS she was hospitalized in October 2015 after being found unresponsive at a bar. Her friends told Fox 6 she had been sober for several weeks. On December 19, she wrote on Facebook, “I’m very happy to say that its been almost a month since I woke up and realized I didn’t want to drink anymore. At all. And now I don’t.”
    The medical examiner’s report indicates that when found, Luebke was wearing “shorts, stockings and a tank top.” A sweater was also found on the ground near where her body was discovered.

21-Year-OldÂ*Wisconsin WomanÂ*Freezes to Death After Leaving House PartyÂ*in Shorts
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Heartbreaking.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Of course it's sad a young woman is dead, of course...
    But maaayyybeee....

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Of course it's sad a young woman is dead, of course...
    But maaayyybeee....
    I love Louis CK.
    KrisNine and CornFlakegrl like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I love him too!

Uh yeah I've never been this drunk that I didn't realize it was fucking cold. I see a future Darwin winner.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She got into an argument with friends while there, a partygoer told Fox 6, and left the house. The people inside evidently assumed she had been picked up and didn’t go looking for her.
    Now, THERE are some award-winning friends.

She had pretty green eyes, its a shame she got Darwined.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

So sad - she was only 21.

This happened to a black woman back in the 1950s - I remember reading about it in my grandma's old-ass EBONY magazines. She left a bar or a fight with her bf in
    Chicago and ended up falling asleep in the street, and the "Hawk" got her. She survived. However, she lost three of her limbs. I'm gonna have to find that article.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    She had pretty green eyes, its a shame she got Darwined.
    I agree about the eye color, but it's a good thing to get that chin out of the gene pool.

Her mom said she had a history of binge drinking so forgive me for going, "Eh".
    Last edited by Air Quotes; January 20th, 2016 at 01:47 PM.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I know of sailors who have died this way. Fucking waste of a young life.

The EBONY article
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Yeah, I'm having a hard time believing no alcohol or drugs were involved. Ummmm nope you don't wear shorts and a tank top in subzero weather, which is normal in January in Wisconsin--even if you're planning on staying indoors. Outdoors, exposed skin can develop frostbite in a matter of minutes. Not the first time I've heard of an alkie or junkie found frozen to death in a snowbank.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Anything is possible if you consume too much alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Anything is possible if you consume too much alcohol.
    I want to see this on one of those inspirational posters.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

There are some pretty great posters out there in that regard:

BITTER likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information