Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 11 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 3 Post By Flygirl

Thread: Reasonable Mother Kidnaps Her Own Daughter to Prevent Vaccination*

Default Reasonable Mother Kidnaps Her Own Daughter to Prevent Vaccination*

Reasonable Mother Kidnaps Her Own Daughter to Prevent VaccinationÂ*

After evading arrest for more than a year, Megan Everett, 23, has been caught and charged with kidnapping her 3-year-old daughter Lilly. Now, you might ask, “Why the hell would a mother kidnap her own daughter?” The totally rational answer: to keep her daughter from being vaccinated.

Everett stole her daughter away in May 2014, after Lilly’s father, Robert Baumann, voiced his intention to enroll her in preschool. Everett, who shared custody with Baumann, wanted Lilly to be homeschooled in order to exert more control over her education. She left a note for her boyfriend, Carlos Lesters, explaining her reasons for leaving their home in Sunrise, Florida without warning:

“ You are a great dad...If I let them take her and vaccinate her and brainwash her, I wouldn’t be doing what’s right. I cannot let a judge tell me how my daughter should be raised. We will miss you. But I had to leave.”

Yikes. Baumann also explained to the Sun Sentinel that Everett was concerned about the education her daughter would receive outside of the home, that, in fact, it would be too racially inclusive. “She didn’t want Lilly to learn about black history,” he said, “She just wanted her to learn about the Confederacy.”

But with the help of the CNN program “The Hunt,” Everett and Lilly were discovered four hours from home, in Palatka, Florida. The Washington Post reports, “[After] the show aired Sunday, a viewer recognized Everett and Lilly as tenants of a rental property in Palatka...The woman notified CNN, which then contacted the FBI.”

Everett now faces a slew of charges—among them kidnapping and interference with custody—and Baumann is reunited with Lilly. “It’s so great, I’m so relieved,” saidBaumann to the Sun Sentinel, “It just kind of stunned me, I felt like I was running around with my head chopped off.”

Here’s to vaccinations, non-racist education, and not kidnapping your own children.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; August 4th, 2015 at 08:44 AM.
    sluce likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The only way this could get better is if they had caught her driving away in this car:

. She left a note for her boyfriend, Carlos Lesters, explaining her reasons for leaving their home in Sunrise, Florida without warning:
    just in case anyone missed it the first time........

I grew up in Sunrise.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Near the musical theater? I went to a couple of concerts there as a teenager. My grandmother lived in Tamarac.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

My graduation was there. I went to many concerts there too.Cindy Lauper, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash...

Isn't Sunrise where the jai alai stadium is?

Oh, and this lady is nuts. All of the people I knew that homeschooled were afraid of vaccinations and of the sort of education their child would receive in public and/or private schools. These women were people that I wouldn't trust to train my dog, yet they thought the education they were providing to their child was far superior. Amazing. Sadly, where we lived in So Cal, there were a ton of these moms. Oh, and religion played a large role, too.

No Jai alai is in Dania. It's where my dad first moved after the divorce lol.

Silver Member

Now I'm wondering what might be wrong with the biological father. I mean, he sounds sane and reasonable in the story so why did he spawn with this crazy, racist woman? Brain fart? Thinking with his dick? At least it didn't last - maybe he recovered his senses.
    Last edited by Snarker; August 7th, 2015 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    No Jai alai is in Dania. It's where my dad first moved after the divorce lol.
    Oh, that's right. I remember the jingle now...Dania Jai Alai

I miss south Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarker View Post
    Now I'm wondering what might be wrong with the biological father. I mean, he sounds sane and reasonable in the story so why did he spawn with this crazy, racist woman? Brain fart? Thinking with his dick? At least it didn't last - maybe he recovered his senses.
    From the looks of him I'd say he looks like the type that will fall in love with whatever free pussy is offered because he may never get another offer.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

That's just nutballs. I cannot understand how some people can hold onto and justify such thinking, much less be so motivated by it that they'll put their own child through such an experience.

Thread Information