• 1 Post By panic
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Father arrested for 'kidnapping' son after hirsute mistake

Elite Member

Default Father arrested for 'kidnapping' son after hirsute mistake

Father arrested for 'kidnapping' son after hirsute mistake

Father arrested for 'kidnapping' son after hirsute mistake

Nine News

© Torkel Kristoffers/Facebook Torkel Kristoffers was arrested in a police raid on his home on suspicion of kidnapping.

A Swedish father who was arrested in a police raid on his home on suspicion of kidnapping said it might be time to shave off the cause of all the trouble.

Torkel Kristoffers was playing with his two-year-old son, Axel, outside their home in Stockholm last week when the boy asked to be carried inside a grocery bag – all perfectly innocent horseplay, except for one thing: Mr Kristoffers' new beard.

It seems the 39-year-old's neighbours failed to recognise him on account of his new facial hair, and promptly called the police, who raided the house and arrested Mr Kristoffers for kidnapping.
    The mistake was quickly realised and Mr Kristoffers was released.

The sheepish cops later clarified that nothing illegal had taken place.
    "It is currently not a crime to carry a child around in a bag," a spokeswoman said.

Mr Kristoffers wrote on Facebook that he will be reverting to his usual, clean-shaven look to avoid further arrests.

Mr Kristoffers is pretty hot.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Mr Kristoffers is pretty hot.
    He certainly is .

Elite Member

I'm sorry, but that is just funny.

Oh no, don't shave it off!

Much better with beard!

I'm glad the neighbours intervened. I'd rather they made a silly mistake like that than have my kid snatched and nobody notice.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

The year that I had a mustache and beard, the only negative thing I experienced was the front-desk guy at the gym saying that I would need to go and get a new photo ID because I didn't resemble my ID any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The year that I had a mustache and beard, the only negative thing I experienced was the front-desk guy at the gym saying that I would need to go and get a new photo ID because I didn't resemble my ID any longer.
    You mean people at the gym weren't saying you were hotter and asking you to carry them around in a grocery bag!?!?

But out now I'm seriously curious, did your wife like it? I do not like my hubby in a beard/mustache, but one of our sons is adorable with facial hair.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    You mean people at the gym weren't saying you were hotter and asking you to carry them around in a grocery bag!?!?

But out now I'm seriously curious, did your wife like it? I do not like my hubby in a beard/mustache, but one of our sons is adorable with facial hair.
    My coworkers really liked it. I remember that after I shaved, I showed up at work, and a bunch of them were coming out of a meeting and when they saw me, they literally went, "awwwww..." I think Mrs. Mohandas was neutral. However, my kids really did not like it, and I will occasionally ask them if it's okay if I grow a mustache and beard again and they are really against it, which I find kind of interesting.
    nwgirl and JazzyGirl like this.

My dad had a mustache for about a year when I was a kid and I didn't like it either. He just seemed more like dad without it because that's the more familiar version.

Even though it was a mistake, it's good to know neighbors are looking out for the kids and bothered to report it.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

I don't like facial hair but this dude really looks better with it.
    ManxMouse likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

With the beard he looks like rugged lumberjack, without, techie nerd.

Thread Information