Thread: Beau Biden Dies From Brain Cancer at 46.

Default Beau Biden Dies From Brain Cancer at 46.

Washington (CNN)Joseph "Beau" Biden III, an Iraq war veteran who served as the attorney general of Delaware and was a son of Vice President Joe Biden, has died at the age 46, the White House said in a statement Saturday night.

He had battled brain cancer.
    Beau Biden had been receiving treatment at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, according to a statement released Tuesday by the vice president's office. He had suffered known health problems dating back to 2010, when he experienced a stroke that did not affect his motor skills or speech.
    In 2013, Beau Biden was treated at a hospital in Houston that specializes in cancer care after he became disoriented and weak while on vacation. He later underwent surgery to have a brain lesion removed.
    Throughout those episodes Beau Biden continued serving as Delaware's attorney general, a position to which he was first elected in 2006. A Democrat like his father, he served for two terms, and announced in 2014 he wouldn't seek another four years in office as he prepared a run for governor.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Thanks for posting this, Bitter. I actually had no idea he was suffering from this. Somebody else started a thread that has additional information. I wonder if the two of them can be merged?

Thread Information