Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Malia Obama receives impressive offer of marriage

Default Malia Obama receives impressive offer of marriage

Kenyan lawyer offers Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, 30 goats to marry his daughter Malia

Posted On 23 May 2015

Nairobi – A Kenyan lawyer has offered US President Barrack Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for his daughter’s hand in marriage.
    Speaking to The Nairobian, Felix Kiprono said his dream is to marry one of Obama’s daughters, Malia, and he is ready to meet Obama to discuss the matter when he visits Kenya in July.
    “I got interested in her in 2008. As a matter of fact, I haven’t dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her. I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price,” he said.

The young lawyer claims his love for Malia is real and not infatuation. He claims Malia has Kenyan blood since his father Obama has Kenyan roots.

Kiprono said he is not after the family’s money, adding that his love is real.

“People might say I am after the family’s money, which is not the case. My love is real,” he said, adding that, “I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him. I will hand it over to the US Ambassador with whom we have interacted several times.”

The lawyer said that should Obama accept his request, his engagement to the ‘love of his life’ will be “unique with a twist.”

“If my request is granted, I will not resort to the cliche of popping champagne. Instead, I will surprise her with mursik, the traditional Kalenjin sour milk. As an indication that she is my queen, I will tie sinendet, which is a sacred plant, around her head,” he said.
    “I will propose to her on a popular hill in Bureti near my father’s land where leaders and warriors are usually crowned. The place is called Kapkatet, which means ‘victory’,adding, “ours will be a simple life. I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman,” he said.

Kenyan lawyer offers Obama 50 cows, 70 sheep, 30 goats to marry his daughter Malia - African Spotlight

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

She could do worse.

I LOLed

Bless his heart.
    whitetigeress likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Crazy stalker lusting after a teen is creepy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

what greys said, plus, he got interested in her in 2008 - she was 10 at that time. fucking creep.
    Sleuth, czb, faithanne and 2 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

i.e. the same "offer" every female tourist receives in the souk in marrakech. my "suitor" even promised to throw in a donkey for the mother-in-law.
    sluce, effie2, Kittylady and 1 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hamburgers for life!

But does he have a large Kenyan bank account that he wants to share with her?
    Kittylady and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

You might be thinking of Nigeria.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I've had "offers" from both.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i.e. the same "offer" every female tourist receives in the souk in marrakech. my "suitor" even promised to throw in a donkey for the mother-in-law.
    so what do you do with your donkeys?

my ketubah says i'm worth 5 chickens and a cow. i was rooked!
    llamamama and sputnik like this.

A second Kenyan man has offered 500 cows to marry US President Obama’s daughter Malia.

about 7 hours ago Africa
    A second Kenyan man has declared his undying love for US President Barak Obama’s teenage daughter Malia, offering 500 cows for her hand in marriage.

The new suitor has surpassed the previous one, lawyer Felix Kiprono Mategei’s offer of 50 cows and has instead offered 10 times more to marry the older daughter of the US president.

The 24-year-old has said that he is prepared to sell his ancestral piece of land in the Maasai Mara to win Malia’s heart. Kishau has gone to the extent of naming the Maasai Elders that he would like to represent him in the marriage negotiations.

This is second marriage offer that Malia Obama has gotten from Kenya. Shortly after Obama’s team announced his visit to Kenya,

“To prove (that I'm) serious, I will give her father 500 cattle and even more and I am ready to send them to the US in the form of money,” said Mr Kishau.

"She is very beautiful, nice and cute. I am not able to sleep at night, I love Malia Obama very much. I do not know good English but I know that I love her," he said.

"I am old enough to have babies but she will know my age once we get married. I will give the family 500 cows and sell all my Maasai lands just to win her."

Kishau, who hails from Narok county, said he will send the money from the sale of his pieces of land to Obama if he is given his phone number.

Under Maasai culture, a young man seeking to marry a girl of his choice is barred from making any move directly to her but should instead make his appeal through community elders.
    According to Ole Kishau, he is eagerly waiting for Obama’s visit to Kenya in July when he will rally elders from his community to make the offer.

The moran believes he is the only suitable man to marry Malia despite interest from Kiprono. He called Kiprono a joker for offering only 50 cows.

Among the elders he wants to represent him in the negotiations are former Heritage Minister William ole Ntimama, Narok Governor Samuel ole Tunai, Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery and former powerful Cabinet minister John Keen.

“I will be the happiest man in the world if the most powerful man in the world becomes my father-in-law,” added Mr Kishau.
    A second Kenyan man has offered 500 cows to marry US President Obama’s daughter Malia. - Sky105

-- Stephen Hawking

500 cows! I'm starting to feel really bad about the measly 4 camels my husband was offered for me in Egypt.
    Janet296 likes this.

You're cheap!

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information