Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Woman bites driverís finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot

Default Woman bites driverís finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot

I only know one bad "B" word I want to know just what they called this lady before chowing down on her digits?

Woman bites driver’s finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot

PARKING WARS: Tonya Knight-Joseph had just pulled into a space outside the Cherry Hill mall, when two women approached and starting cursing at her for cutting in. When she put her hands up, one of the suspects bit right through her digit and took it off.
    Comments (33)
    By Lee Moran / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Monday, March 10, 2014, 7:45 AM
    Read more: Woman bites driver‚€™s finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot ¬* - NY Daily News

A race for a parking space at a New Jersey mall turned ugly when an angry woman bit off another driver's finger, police said.

Cops were called to Cherry Hill Mall's parking lot Saturday afternoon shortly after the bloody dispute between the motorists.

RELATED: BRITISH MAN SPARED JAIL AFTER BEING CAUGHT TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH COW, SHEEP

Tonya Knight-Joseph claims she had just parked up by Aisle 18 at 4 p.m. — after circling several times — when two women approached.

They accused her of pinching their space.

"As soon as I got out of the car (one of the women) started calling me all types of B-words," Knight-Joseph told ABC.

"She got this close to my face, her nose touched my nose. She was yelling and screaming then she hit me in the face," she added.

Scratched, Knight-Joseph said she "put up her hands in defense" but was then one of the women bit on the finger.

"It was hanging off by a little piece of skin," Knight-Joseph said.

After dialing 911, presumably with another digit, she was advised by dispatchers not to chase the suspect but instead report to Cooper University Hospital.

Treated with tetanus shots and tested for HIV, she is still waiting to find out if part of her finger will have to be amputated.

Police have released an image of the suspect, with officers saying they are desperate to track her down.

"This is a very big deal, beyond an assault. She went through to the bone, the bone is actually fractured, and the finger was nearly severed," Cherry Hill Police Lt. Amy Winters said.

"This is an aggravated assault and it's something very serious. You're always concerned with bites, also with infections," she added.

The suspect is described as a black, heavy-set female in her mid-30s with bushy hair. She was driving a dark-colored Audi sedan.

Anyone with information should call Cherry Hill Police Department on (856) 488-7828.

Read more: Woman bites driver‚€™s finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot ¬* - NY Daily News
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Okay I must be a little stupid I didn't know a human teeth could bite through a human finger - this is just gross on so many levels .

I think it is Whoopie Goldberg.
    BITTER likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    Okay I must be a little stupid I didn't know a human teeth could bite through a human finger - this is just gross on so many levels .
    You don't know the half of it. There is a photo montage out there somewhere of a couple in their twenties who posed for a series of photos where they bit the tip of each other's finger off. Smiling before and after, like it was some kind of bonding ceremony. I'm sure Twitchy probably has a link to it.

why would I have that?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    why would I have that?
    I thought you were the unofficial GR archivist to the dark corners of the Internet. My bad!
    sluce and Just Kill Me like this.

*ponders how this could happen* See, the gap in my teeth renders a clean bite impossible.

Plus, I don't know where strangers' hands have been.

Biting off fingers?

It's much less messy to let them steal the spot and wait for them to get out of their car, then key the shit out of it.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

‹ber facts told me that the power it takes to bite through a carrot is the same pressure to bite through a pinky finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    You don't know the half of it. There is a photo montage out there somewhere of a couple in their twenties who posed for a series of photos where they bit the tip of each other's finger off. Smiling before and after, like it was some kind of bonding ceremony. I'm sure Twitchy probably has a link to it.
    Mo, I'm not comfortable with you talking about this stuff.
    why would I have that?
    please.
    Brookie, sluce and Karistiona like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    ‹ber facts told me that the power it takes to bite through a carrot is the same pressure to bite through a pinky finger.
    now that's a mythbusters episode I'd watch

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

After dialing 911, presumably with another digit, she was advised by dispatchers not to chase the suspect but instead report to Cooper University Hospital.
    Really, Daily Mail? Really??
    dexter7 and holly like this.

now that's a mythbusters episode I'd watch
    I'm surprised that you haven't myth busted it yourself. I don't mean "literally".

Someone once told me human teeth are strong enough to bite off fingers, but our pain sensors prevent us from applying the pressure. This is why I never eat finger foods.

And just like that I am never going to Cherry Hill mall again. I once got in a fight over a spot at Woodbridge Center and thought that bitch was crazy. Okay, not a fight. I was waiting behind a space, ready to pull in. There was a car in front of the spot with their blinker on, but facing another car also pulling out three spaces away. When I pulled in, they rolled down their windows to let me know (rudely) they were in fact waiting to back in (a total violation of the rules of spot-saving - I still say they made it up because the car I was waiting on pulled out first) to the spot I was waiting for. Being the easily-intimidated wimp that I am, I pulled out and went to get the other available space that I assumed they were waiting for only to have another car take that one. Normally I pull into the first spot I see, no matter how far away, but this was Black Friday. Even the darkest corners of the mall parking lot were filled. So of course as I missed out on TWO parking spaces, a black rage overcame me and I honked and flipped off the people who made me pull out. The woman then stood waiting near the entrance for me and I had to park by another store to avoid her.

Long story short - Don't mess with a parking spot in Jersey unless you have something you can use as a shiv. We'll cut a bitch over that fuckery.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Long story short. That's funny.
    witchcurlgirl and Karistiona like this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Biting off fingers?

It's much less messy to let them steal the spot and wait for them to get out of their car, then key the shit out of it.
    I'm getting old, cuz that's how we did it in my day. I'm not putting some strange finger in my mouth over a parking spot. eww
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information