Thread: Comedian Tim Wilson dead at 52

Default Comedian Tim Wilson dead at 52

For those that like southern humor, this guy was a really funny dude.

He had a bit of a hit song with "Garth Brooks Ruined My Life" and he was known for the "First Baptist Bar and Grill"

His gags were numerous, but Uncle BS was a classic.

Tim Wilson, country comedian and musician, dies €“ The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Tim Wilson, country comedian and musician, dies

Tim Wilson, a comic who incorporated country music into his act, died Wednesday after suffering a heart attack, his manager Chris Dipetta said. He was 52.

According to Dipetta, Wilson died in Columbus, Georgia, where he'd traveled after finishing a gig in Bay City, Michigan. He'd reportedly been scheduled to headline a show at The Comedy Club Stardome near Birmingham, Alabama, on Friday and Saturday.

Wilson was known for his Southern humor, which included penning and performing songs like "Jeff Gordon's Gay" and "Garth Brooks Ruined My Life" as a part of his act.

He is probably best known for his comedy tune "The NASCAR song" which you can listen to here:

Actor and comedian Daniel "Larry" Whitney, who performs under the moniker "Larry the Cable Guy," tweeted his sadness about the news.

"Comedian Tim Wilson passed away tonight," Whitney tweeted. "I hope you were one of the lucky ones that got to see him preform. One of the best."

Wilson was a regular on the syndicated radio program "The Bob & Tom Show," and a tribute to the comic was posted on their website Thursday.

"It is a very difficult day, and we couldn't be more saddened by the passing of a comedy legend," the posting said in part. "Our thoughts and prayers are with Tim's loved ones."

Wilson's manger, Dipetta, said the performer is survived by his wife, and two children, a 15-year-old son and 24-year-old daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Way too young to die. RIP.

Thread Information