Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sputnik
  • 4 Post By Ravenna

Thread: Florida Woman Hands in Resume to Sex Shop Then Tries to Steal Sex Toy

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Florida Woman Hands in Resume to Sex Shop Then Tries to Steal Sex Toy

Woman, 23, facing theft charges after drunkenly stealing sex toy from store where she'd just inquired about a job and left her contact details

• Woman walked into Intimate Treasures in Florida while under the influence of alcohol
    • She asked about a job and left her name and address, before stealing a sex toy by putting it down her pants
    • Exclaimed disbelief when shown CCTV evidence of what she'd done - 'Oh my God. I'm gonna cry'

By Daily Mail Reporter

A woman is facing theft charges after she was caught on CCTV shoplifting a sex toy by putting it down her pants.

The incident occurred when the unnamed woman, 23, visited Intimate Treasures in Creastview, Florida, at the end of October.

According to a Crestview Police Department arrest report, the woman was intoxicated when she entered the store supposedly to inquire about a job.

The unnamed woman claims that she has no recollection of visiting Intimate Treasures in Creastview, Florida, at the end of October and leaving with stolen goods (not actual store)

The woman gave the store managed her name, address and telephone number.

Afterwards the manager noticed that an Evolved brand female sex toy was missing from its display location and she contacted police, reports NWFDailyNews.

On reviewing video surveillance she spotted the same woman ‘manipulating the front of her pants and shirt, in an action consistent with concealing the device within her pants,’ the officer wrote in the report.

Police contacted the woman, whom they positively identified from the video, and showed her the incriminating footage.

After the woman left the store (not pictured) the manager noticed that an Evolved brand female sex toy was missing from its display location and she contacted police

‘As the defendant viewed her actions, she exclaimed in disbelief, “Oh my God. Look at what I’m doing. Oh my God. I’m gonna cry,”’ the report indicated.

‘After viewing the video footage, the defendant retrieved the stolen device, which had been used and was no longer in a condition to be returned to the business, and advised she did not remember taking it,’ the report stated.

The woman, who has admitted that she was ‘very drunk’ when she visited the store, has been charged with retail theft and has a November 26 plea date.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

shellee, have you been drinking and diddling again?
    levitt likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

‘After viewing the video footage, the defendant retrieved the stolen device, which had been used and was no longer in a condition to be returned to the business, and advised she did not remember taking it,’ the report stated.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

But did she get the job???

Was this pre- or post- the sidewalk diddling?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    shellee, have you been drinking and diddling again?
    Ha I just saw this thread. And no alas it twas not me, I'm a long way from being 23.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Shellee takes too much heat. Remember she doesn't handle all the Florida crazy on her own. fgg needs some responsibility too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information