Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By darksithbunny
  • 4 Post By levitt

Thread: Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins

Remember the saying “a face only a mother can love.” Well in China that saying has taken on an entirely new meaning.

Jian Feng a Chinese man sued his wife over what he called “an extremely ugly baby girl,” the newspaper Irish Times reported.

Though Feng insisted that his wife had to have an affair because there is no way he could have fathered such an ugly child, DNA tests proved that the girl and all of his kids were in fact his.

Here’s where it gets good. Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, she had undergone over $100,000 in plastic surgery while in South Korea before they met and never told Feng about the procedures “duping him into thinking she was beautiful.”

Sit down for this part, he won! A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to pay Feng $120,000! “I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” Feng told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

I have enough of a hard time getting beaten up by angry mommies. From here, DAD will let you comment on Feng, the lawsuit and his ugly babies and what work has to be done to spend $100,000?

UPDATE-
    Thanks to all of you who sent DAD the before and after pictures of Mrs. Feng. This is what $100,000 of plastic surgery looks like, before and after.

Man sues wife over ugly kids and wins

smh. Asshole of the year award has been found!
    Honeythorn likes this.

Asshole of every single year, apparently. This MUST be bullshit now - it's re-circulated every year, around this time (not an attack on you, mjw). I also have doubts that picture is even real (the family).

Chinese man sues his wife for being 'ugly'
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Yeah, I think its taking on urban legend status. The kids looked photoshopped and why would he have 2 more kids with her if the first was supposedly so hideous?

eta: a quick check shows this story dates back to at least 2004.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Thread Information