Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By BITTER
  • 2 Post By greysfang
  • 2 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 1 Post By sluce
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl

Thread: Lovely Virginia Mom Dresses Son Up in Ku Klux Klan Costume

Default Lovely Virginia Mom Dresses Son Up in Ku Klux Klan Costume

Rocketing to first place in the “worst parent ever” contest, Jessica Black Of Craigsville Virginia dressed her 7-year old kid as a member of the Klu Klux Klan for Halloween. The child said he wanted to dress in the astoundingly offensive costume because “it was cool.”
    Raw Story reports she defended the move to local news station WHSV; “It’s suppose to be white with white. Black with black. Man with woman and all of that.”

Virginia Woman Dresses 7 Year Old Son As Klansman For Halloween (VIDEO) | The Everlasting GOP Stoppers

An argument for forced sterilization if I ever heard one.
    McJag likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Somebody slap that twat.
    Just Kill Me and Kittylady like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow, she's an asshole. They should re-home the kid before she completely ruins him.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I wish that there were laws that could take this child out of her home. But she has the right to raise this kid. It suck.
    I did like the fact that the African-American reporter was fearless and unflinching as she interviewed this c**t and her changeling.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'm guessing that being offensive is a long and proud family tradition.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm guessing that being offensive is a long and proud family tradition.
    That, and cream of mushroom soup casseroles followed by deep fried twinkies.
    BITTER and sputnik like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Another lovely choice of Halloween costume.

Woman, 22, posts picture of her Boston Marathon victim Halloween costume and asks if it's 'too soon?' - Twitter users respond with a resounding YES

Tasteless: 22-year-old Alicia Lynch posted a picture of her Boston Marathon victim Halloween costume last week, sparking outrage across twitter

Hell hath no fury like a cyber-bully's scorn.

Alicia Lynch learned that lesson when she posted a picture of her insensitive Halloween costume to Twitter last week. Lynch went to an office Halloween party dressed as a Boston Marathon bombing victim, complete with athletic wear and fake blood.

'And the most offensive costume at work goes to...#toosoon?' she wrote. Her Twitter account, @Some SKANKinMI has since been suspended.

Since posting the picture, users on Twitter have bashed the 22-year-old, calling her an 'absolutely disgusting human being' and saying her costume was 'insensitive, low, [and] heartless'.

Even one of the Boston Marathon victims, Sydney Corcoran, tweeted at the woman for her tasteless costume.

'@SomeSKANKinMI You should be ashamed, my mother lost both of her legs and I almost died in the marathon. You need a filter.'

Lynch's social media misuse got her into more trouble when users discovered that she posted her driver's license online with the address clearly visible.

'I forgot you can anonymously send s*** (literally, s***) through the mail. I think @SomeSKANKinMI can expect a delivery' a user named Mark wrote.

They even pointed out the existence of nude photos and videos of the woman on Tumblr.

Some went so far as to contact her family and send death threats to her parents.

'You need a filter': The bombings at last year's Boston Marathon resulted in the death of five people. One of the victim's of the bombing tweeted at Lynch saying she 'should be ashamed'

She responded tweeting: 'Plz stop with the death threats towards my parents. They did nothing wrong. I was the one in the wrong and I am paying for being insensitive.'

For a while, Lynch took down her Twitter but then reopened it in an attempt to apologize once and for all about the costume.

In addition to a simple 'I'm sorry' tweet, she also said: 'I have been fired from my job. I am paying for what I thought was a simple joke. I know it was wrong now. I wasn't thinking.'

When the backlash continued into November, many Twitter users started speaking out against the hate messages directed at Lynch.

User @HannahBuhnanz said that she ran the marathon and knows that 'angry responses are exactly what fueled the bombings to begin with.'

'You guys, stop,' she wrote. 'Cyber bullying another human being is not going to undo her actions. She has apologized.'

Out of costume: Lynch has apologized on Twitter and to Buzzfeed for the inappropriate costume

Today, she sent a message to Buzzfeed, which originally reported the online outrage, to once again apologize for her actions.

'It seems as though my outfit was too soon, and will always be that way, it was wrong of me and very distasteful,' she wrote. 'My costume was not meant to disrespect anyone, ever. I am truly sorry to anyone that I may have offended or hurt with this. I know my apology doesn't ever fix anything that has been done, but at least know that I am being sincere. I can't undo my actions or make up for them, but my apology is a start.'

In a strange twist, Lynch said she didn't post any of the apology tweets when her account was briefly reopened.

'I had apologized a few hours after posting and the apology went to deaf ears and blind eyes, so I had deleted all my social accounts,' she said. 'It seems someone is trying to look out for me and help me make things better, which I also great appreciate.'

Read more: Twitter turns against user who posted picture of herself as Boston Marathon victim for Halloween | Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Fuck these heartless cunts.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Dumb asses the lot of them.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The threats against her parents are completely wrong but her comment that she wasn't thinking? She wasn't thinking when she thought of the costume. She wasn't thinking when she started to put it together. She wasn't thinking when she put it on and covered herself in fake blood and soot. She wasn't thinking when she tweeted a picture of herself with the comment "And the most offensive costume at work goes to...#toosoon?" ?

There's so little thinking going on here that I'm surprised she remembers to breath.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Her twitter name is SkankinMI. That says it all.
    laynes likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Rocketing to first place in the “worst parent ever” contest, Jessica Black Of Craigsville Virginia
    How come she hasn't changed her name?
    BITTER likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information