Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Man aged 70 has 10cm fork removed from inside his penis

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Exclamation Man aged 70 has 10cm fork removed from inside his penis

Man, 70, has 10cm steel kitchen fork removed from inside his PENIS after sexual adventure goes wrong

• Doctors from Canberra, Australia, have published a case in which an elderly man 'lost' and entire piece of cutlery inside his body
    • Man underwent general anaesthetic and surgeons used forceps traction and 'copious lubrication' to remove the foreign body
    • Was discharged shortly afterwards and was left with no long-term damage

Doctors have removed a 10cm long steel fork from inside a man’s penis, after a sexual adventure went horribly wrong.
    The 70-year-old visited Canberra Hospital’s emergency department complaining of bleeding genitalia.
    He then promptly admitted that he had inserted a piece of cutlery into his urethra in an attempt to pleasure himself.
    Unfortunately the attempt backfired and it became stuck, leaving him in considerable pain. Despite this, it took him 12 hours to pluck up the courage to seek medical help.

Sharp pain: The elderly man had entirely lost the steel piece of cutlery inside his body and had waited 12 hours to seek help

The fork was so firmly lodged inside the man's body that doctors could not initially see the cause of the discomfort, according to the report in The International Journal of Surgery.
    However, once it had been located, ‘multiple retrieval methods were contemplated with success achieved via forceps traction and copious lubrication.’

The procedure was successful and the elderly man was sent home with no long-term damage.

According to the article, entitled ‘An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body’, it is very rare to find alien objects lodged in the lower urinary tract.
    But, it said, many unexpected objects have been retrieved from other parts of the body.

These include toothbrushes, pencils, allen keys, plastic cups, light bulbs, thermometers, plants and vegetables, leeches, snakes, wax and glue.
    Doctors Krishanth Naidu, Maurice Mulcahy and Amanda Chung said they chose to publish the unusual case 'to create discussion among the medical fraternity given the great management challenge faced by the oddity and infrequency with which a fork is encountered in the penile urethra'.
    The added that the motives for inserting objects into such a sensitive region were difficult to comprehend.
    According to the report, in a series of 20 adult cases over 9 years, foreign body insertions into the lower urinary tract have a low incidence, with men 1.7 times more likely to engage in the behaviour than women.

They said that practice tends to occur 'during states of pathological masturbation, substance abuse and intoxication'.

In most cases embarrassed patients attempted to retrieve the item themselves, risking injury and foreign body migration.
    The real danger was infection leading to death, because ashamed patients often delay medical treatment, they said.
    Doctors generally try to avoid surgery in such situations, instead choosing an option that would minimise trauma and preserve erectile function.
    According to the report, typical symptoms after having inserted a foreign object into the male urethra include lower abdominal pain, penile pain, swelling of glans or body of penis, inflammation of the urethra, dyspareunia (pain during sex), blood-stained urine, pyuria (pus in urine), increased urinary frequency, inability to urinate and fever.

OTHER OBJECTS FOUND INSIDE THE HUMAN BODY

Needles
    Pencils
    Ball point pens,

Garden wire
    Safety pins,

Allen keys
    Telephone cables
    Toothbrushes
    Household batteries
    Light bulbs
    Marbles
    Cotton tip swabs
    Plastic cups
    Thermometers,

Plants and vegetables (carrot, cucumber, beans, hay, bamboo sticks, grass leaves)
    Animal parts (leeches, squirrel tail, snakes, bones)
    Toys,
    Latex gloves

Glue
    Hot wax
    Source: The International Journal of Surgery

Read more: Man, 70, has 10cm steel kitchen fork removed from inside his PENIS after sexual adventure goes wrong | Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

What the fuck?!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ Seriously. I kinda knew that they were stretchy because of doctors putting cameras down them but that fork looks pretty damn wide

It sounds like he was into Urethral Play. Urethral sounding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also do not google image search penis plugs if you are at work or of a nervous disposition because some of them look far beyond painful.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

I hate you.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Maybe this guy told his spouse that he thought 39 was middle aged?

No Mohandas. If he'd said that it would be a garden fork, not a kitchen fork.

And I'm not 39 yet.
    greysfang and MohandasKGanja like this.

Remind me never to eat at his house.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

or, if you do, reject the toddler cutlery

edit: just ran across the photo of them removing the fork

NSFW (NSFAnything actually)
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; August 19th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I should have known better than to look.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Stick a fork it in; you're done", don't it?
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

"I've realized you can use a fork as a spoon if you use it rapidly enough." John Mayer

now we know what he was up to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canberra, world's most boring town. People have to make their own fun.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

explains skywhale

There is no explanation for skywhale. None.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information