• 4 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 3 Post By Ravenna
  • 1 Post By smurfette
  • 1 Post By Brookie

Thread: Two Dozen Police on a bike ride find couple having sex on park bench

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Default Two Dozen Police on a bike ride find couple having sex on park bench

Get a room! Two dozen cops on bikes roll up on couple 'banging away' on park bench in broad daylight

For 25 biking Pennsylvania cops and one lovesick couple, a day in the park Tuesday is one that they won't soon forget, try as they might.

The officers were taking part in Upper Darby Police Department’s 'bicycle school' Tuesday afternoon in Naylor's Run Park when they stumbled upon Jennifer Harvey, 41, and Richard McBride, 37, having sex on a park bench near the baseball diamond in the middle of the day.
    According to police, both lovers were partially naked and completely out in the open, but there was no one else around to see them.

Bad romance: Richard McBride (left), 37, and Jennifer Harvey (right), 41, were busted by 25 police officers on bikes having sex on a park bench in broad daylight

Outdoor location: The star-crossed lovers were caught in the act near the baseball diamond in Upper Darby's Naylor's Run Park

Harvey, of Clifton Heights, and McBride, of North Philadelphia, were both charged with lewdness and disorderly conduct.
    What started out as a peaceful ride in the park for 25 police officers from various departments taking part in an annual five-day training program ended with the arrest of the hapless lovers who just could not wait to get indoors.
    At around 4pm Tuesday, cops on bikes were wrapping up their exercises for the day when they made their way to the baseball field after passing by children on swings and people on the tennis courts.
    That is when the unsuspecting officers encountered a scene that likely has been seared into the brain of each and every one of them.

'There they are, on the first base line,' Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood told Philly.com. 'There's a bench, she is bent over the bench and our friend is behind her with his pants down to his ankle, banging away.'
    Chitwood added that it was a hot day with temperatures in the 90s, and there was luckily no one around to witness the outdoor exploits of the kinky paramours. However, as Harvey and McBride were being arrested, a teenager did pass through the area.

Chance encounter: More than two dozen police officers from various departments were taking part in an annual five-day bicycle school when they stumbled upon the kinky couple

‘Imagine being arrested by 25 cops,’ Chitwood said. ’They were as shocked as the police were.’
    Police are not sure if the star-crossed lovers are in a relationship, but they do not suspect prostitution.
    The police superintendent quipped that the true victims of this unseemly episode were the officers who were unfortunate enough to catch the lovebirds in the act.
    ‘These officers go on a tour of Upper Darby to see the sites and neighborhood and instead get taken to sex incorporated,’ Chitwood lamented.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Not that he's a treat for the eyes, but holy fuck look at her, she looks like Anjelica Huston's even more melted down sister. Or brother. Fuck.
    Kittylady, sprynkles and Brookie like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hope the state covers trauma counseling for police officers...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

These officers should be given medals for having to witness this!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Weird that this actually a "news" story. Couples are arrested for public lewdness all the time.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I have a hard time believing this was a lovesick couple. My money is on $5 hooker and john.
    lizzybabe and Bluebonnet like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Gold Member

Is that an actual woman in the second picture? That looks like a man with long hair. Holy triple chin.

Poor officers, I see treatment for PTSD in their future.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

the horror.....the horror

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Weird that this actually a "news" story. Couples are arrested for public lewdness all the time.
    By 25 cops? I think that's what makes this "news" but maybe also the revelation that Jabba the Hutt likes it doggie style.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I was scrolling down bit by bit and I thought her face would never end.
    sprynkles, emkat and Kittylady like this.

For a second there, I thought that was Mama Jabba June.
    Kittylady likes this.

Mama June has standards!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Poor officers, I see treatment for PTSD in their future.
    I see somebody getting a treatment for an STD in the future.
    juggernautofsin likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Thread Information