Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Moongirl
  • 4 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By Kittylady
  • 2 Post By southernbelle
  • 1 Post By Bunraku

Thread: Incest prank at high school

Default Incest prank at high school

‘Incest prank’ at high school pep rally goes viral, prompts apology from school principal

Video shows blindfolded students lined up to unknowingly kiss their parents

Comments (44)BY RHEANA MURRAY / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2011, 10:30 PM

VIA YOUTUBE

Blindfolded students unknowingly kissed their parents at a Minnesota high school pep rally.

RELATED STORIES

Blindfolded athletes were tricked into kissing their own parents at a pep rally prank, and now the Minnesota high school’s principal is saying sorry.

Responding to several complaints after a video of the ‘incest prank’ video went viral on YouTube, Rosemount High School Principal John Wollersheim released a statement:

“This activity was intended to be fun, but some found it offensive,” he wrote. “We apologize to anyone who was offended by this activity.

During the pep rally, several captains of the school’s sport teams were lined up against a wall in the gymnasium, wearing blindfolds.

They were told they would be kissed by a “special someone,” ABC News reported, not knowing that person would be their parent.

The video shows one woman, presumed to be the mother of the blindfolded boy with whom she’s locking lips, grabbing her son’s hand and placing it in the back pocket of her jeans.

Another student, after an unknowing makeout session with his mother, was asked if he knew who his kissing partner was. All he knew, he said, is that she had “luscious lips.”

While flooded without outside complaints, Wollersheim told the Associated Press that he had received no objections from the school’s athletes or parents.

In fact, he’s gotten some positive feedback, he said.

“I think people need to have more of a sense of humor! Kudos to you for all that you do – as I do not feel as a parent there was anything offensive about the video,” wrote one person in an email, which Wollersheim shared with the news service.

Still, Wollersheim understands the gravity of the concern sparked by the video.

“As principal, I’m responsible for everything that happens in this school,” he said. “This event offended people, and pep fests should have nothing that offends people.”

The principal also pointed out that the viral videos only show a tiny part of what was a thirty-minute event.

“If I was just watching that clip, I wouldn’t like what I was seeing either,” he said.
    rmurray@nydailynews.com
    On a mobile device? Click here for video.

POST A COMMENT »

Read more: ‘Incest prank’ at high school pep rally goes viral, prompts apology from school principalÂ* - NY Daily News
    Last edited by MentalNotes; June 10th, 2013 at 07:20 PM.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

I was thinking "Again?!?", and then I saw it's the same story from a couple of years ago...

Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I was thinking "Again?!?", and then I saw it's the same story from a couple of years ago...

Sorry, I thought I had gotten rid of the post. I hadn't noticed how old the story was when I posted it.
    "Boredom's not a burden
    Anyone should bear."
    -Tool "Stinkfist"

lol I'd never seen it but GROSS!

Is there any time that wearing a blindfold doesn't immediately precede having something horrible happen to you?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Is there any time that wearing a blindfold doesn't immediately precede having something horrible happen to you?
    Really Mo, a man of your age and experience having to ask that?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

come on you guys, there's no way that something called "incest prank" wouldn't be a good idea.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

What I can't figure out is why the parents would agree to participate in this in the first place. Tricking their kids into making out with them??? What's appealing about that???
    Lenny and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    What I can't figure out is why the parents would agree to participate in this in the first place. Tricking their kids into making out with them??? What's appealing about that???

A good way to find out who secretly wants it, I guess
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Thread Information