Like Tree15Likes
  • 3 Post By MontanaMama
  • 2 Post By SHELLEE
  • 3 Post By greysfang
  • 3 Post By MontanaMama
  • 3 Post By sprynkles
  • 1 Post By shedevilang

Thread: 10 Year-Old Boy calls 911 On His Mother To Avoid Bedtime. Hilarious!!

Default 10 Year-Old Boy calls 911 On His Mother To Avoid Bedtime. Hilarious!!

Massachusetts boy calls 911 on mom to avoid bedtime

A 10-year-old boy in Brockton, Mass., landed himself in trouble after placing a call to 911, threatening his mother who was instructing him to go to bed. WHDH's Janet Wu reports.

By Berenice Garcia, Writer, NBC News
    In a case of sleepy-time justice, a Massachusetts boy got more than he bargained for when he called 911 this week to complain that his mother was making him go to bed: a visit from police.

Follow @NBCNewsUS
    Dan Davis, 10, just wanted to stay up late during school vacation. When he told his mom he was going call the cops on her, she dared him to go ahead, according to NBC affiliate WHDH.
    "He's like, 'I'm going to call the cops on you,'" Shamayne Rosario, Davis' mother, told the 911 operator.
    Davis dialed 911 shortly after 8 p.m. but, suddenly shy, hung up quickly without actually speaking with the dispatcher. Following protocol, the Brockton, Mass., police department returned the call. Rosario explained the situation, even offering her son a chance to speak.
    "Dan, would you like to talk to the police?" Rosario is heard saying on the return call, "because you can't be calling 911 when there is no emergency."
    The police department confirms all calls in person, so an officer was sent to the scene. Rosario seized the opportunity to turn the situation into a teachable moment for her son.
    "I said, ‘Make this a learning experience for him,’ and [the officer] went and spoke with him and told him about the consequences of that action," she told Boston's WHDH.
    For Davis, one of those consequences is spending two weeks grounded, mom told the Enterprise News, a local newspaper. No charges were filed in the bedtime imbroglio.

Massachusetts boy calls 911 on mom to avoid bedtime - U.S. News

Bet he took his bad little ass to bed after all that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ha, kids are stupid. My daughter tried once (and only once) the old "I'm just going to move to my dad's" threat in front of about 5 of her friends. I replied 'ok, would you like me to help you pack?" She absolutely freaked at that reply, started bawling and screaming "I can't believe you said that to me." Again, my reply, "why? seemed like something you wanted or else it was just a bratty threat and what in our history together would have taught you that empty bratty threats are the way to get what you want from me?" Never came up again, I'm stubborn.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

The kid may have a point. Eight on a holiday night for a 10 year old is way too early.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My brother threatened to call CPS on my mother one time and she replied "Go ahead, then they'll put you with a mother that is even meaner than me". He hung up.
    Glassberry and Bluebonnet like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The kid may have a point. Eight on a holiday night for a 10 year old is way too early.
    No its not. Mommy needs some me time. And some time to get her drink on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^It's like you were in my house...bedtime was 9 through middle school and many days ended with "I don't care if you go to sleep or not, I can't make you sleep, but we're done for today." I think she was as happy as I was.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Ha, kids are stupid. My daughter tried once (and only once) the old "I'm just going to move to my dad's" threat in front of about 5 of her friends. I replied 'ok, would you like me to help you pack?" She absolutely freaked at that reply, started bawling and screaming "I can't believe you said that to me." Again, my reply, "why? seemed like something you wanted or else it was just a bratty threat and what in our history together would have taught you that empty bratty threats are the way to get what you want from me?" Never came up again, I'm stubborn.

Yup, both of my boys have tried this too!
    They are over 5 years apart so I kinda expected the whole scenario and outcome the second time around, lol.
    All I did after their threat was I went and opened the door for them.
    They each stood there speechless with a look that seems to say "Whoa, mom has bigger balls than I do".

It was nice of the cop to take the time to talk to the kid instead of turning against him or the mom.

Lol, my oldest who is 27 now, told me at the age of like 12 that he was going to call his lawyer on me.(I still giggle over this.) I said go ahead, I could use the break!
    shedevilang, Lenny and Glassberry like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

My oldest kept trying that I'm going to live with my dad thing and I finally told him fine, call your dad and tell him to take me to court because last time I checked we don't have a court order(mind you I know who is putting him up to this shit) and the only way you'll be going there is with a court order because I'm your mother and I said so. I tried many times the nice way after that he hasn't asked again.
    sprynkles likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Having now seen the video of the mother, I would suggest the boy call 911 again and report an eye shadow over dose.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information