Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Don't Ever Flip Off Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat

Default Don't Ever Flip Off Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat

It only took an "adios" and a middle finger for 18-year-old Penelope Soto to learn that Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat is not the one and he will screw with your life just because he can.
    HuffPo says that Penelope Soto stood in front of Judge Jorge in a court room in Miami-Dade County on Monday after she was arrested on Sunday night for admitting that she was high on Xanax when she crashed her bike. Penelope was charged with possessing several bars of Xanax (cut to me picturing delicious candy bars made with Xanax). It should've been a regular boring court hearing, but shit got serious when Penelope kept giggling and Judge Jorge wanted to let a trick know who holds the gavel.
    Judge Jorge asked Penelope if she owns anything and she said she owns a lot of joorees. Judge Jorge wanted to know about how much her entire jewelry collection was worth and after Penelope kept giggling instead of answering his questions, she said, "Like Rick Ross."
    Penelope is giving me serious Rhonda from Freeway vibes in that video and she looks like she's fucked up on E or meth or something, but maybe she was just nervous. Judge Jorge asked her if she was on drugs and she said no. Judge Jorge set her bond for $5,000 and waved her away. Penelope said "adios" and sashayed away. Wrong move. That "adios" sat a little too hard on Judge Jorge's last nerve. He summoned Penelope back and upped her bond to $10,000. Penelope's eyeballs nearly escaped out of her sockets as everyone in the court room gasped.
    Penelope wanted to be the one throwing the last punch in that fight, so she flipped the judge off while walking away. Judge Jorge summoned her back and when she answered "yes" to the question "Did you say, fuck me?" he traded his gavel for a chancleta and slapped her ass down by sentencing her to 30 days in jail for contempt.
    Game over.
    My only question is where is the petition for Lindsay Lohan to stand in front of Judge Jorge, because I'm pretty sure that's a show we all want to see.

Don't Ever Flip Off Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat | Dlisted

Stupid bitch deserves 6 months for that shit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Damn. What a dumb bitch. This judge actually seemed pretty nice up until he got fed up with her shit.

Stupid, entitled, bitch. Doesn't have a clue what the word "respect" means. 30 days is peanuts. If it's 30 days, it should be in one cell with the biggest, butchiest, lesbian possible.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Some people are hard-headed. Stupid hooker.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Maybe she can sober up during that month.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

plain old dumb.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I wonder how much of her attitude is part of her need to never show fear, always look tough, don't show any signs of weakness and how much is just ignorance. Or, maybe she really was on something.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I think she was on something and she's pretty stupid. Sobered up quick though, haha.

I wonder if the 30 days will teach her anything. Either it will be a wake up call not to act like that or she's just going to think it gives her an excuse to act even more victimized and entitled. Whatever it is, she probably needs to knock it off. I don't know if she's on something or what, but she speaks like a hyper 12-year-old girl. Same with her mannerisms.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Where can we sign MK's petition to have Lindsey in front of this judge? They could run her court appearance on live prime time tv and kill in the ratings.
    Air Quotes and stef like this.

I can't believe they cut it off right when he says she's getting 30 days in the county jail. I wanted to see her reaction to THAT.
    Laurent likes this.

I starting laughing right when she stopped.
    Waterslide likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

She had it coming. She got it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Fucking half-wit.

In my day, we were taught if you ever go in front of a judge, you better kiss his ass up and down, or get fucked. What is wrong with these kids? They are born normal then turn into mentally challenged dumb asses.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information