Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Kevin Clash- VOICE OF ELMO DENIES SEX W/ UNDERAGE BOY

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Kevin Clash- VOICE OF ELMO DENIES SEX W/ UNDERAGE BOY

VOICE OF ELMO
    DENIES SEX W/ UNDERAGE BOY
    Takes Leave of Absence from Sesame Street

Kevin Clash -- the man known as the voice of Elmo -- has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street in the wake of allegations he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, TMZ has learned ... allegations Clash adamantly denies.

We've learned ... Sesame Workshop lawyers recently met with a 23-year-old man who claims he and Clash began a sexual relationship 7 years ago ... when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

Clash has acknowledged to TMZ he had a relationship with the young man -- but insists it only took place AFTER the accuser was an adult.

Sesame Workshop honchos tell TMZ ... "In June of this year, Sesame Workshop received a communication from a young man who alleged that he had a relationship with Kevin Clash beginning when he was 16-years-old. This was a personal relationship, unrelated to the workplace. We took the allegation very seriously and took immediate action."

Sesame Workshop officials acknowledge to TMZ they met with the accuser twice and had a number of other communications with him.

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... after the accuser's initial meeting with Sesame Street, the accuser felt Sesame Workshop's lawyers were trying to muzzle him ... so he lawyered up with Andreozzi and Associates -- the firm that represented one of the victims in the Jerry Sandusky child rape case.

On August 15, 2012 ... Andreozzi fired off a letter to Sesame, accusing the company of trying to "discredit the victim in order to protect its employee and the image of one of its most valuable characters," adding, "This approach places a greater value on a puppet than the well being of a young man."

Sesame Workshop officials tell TMZ ... they conducted a thorough investigation and determined the allegation of underage sex was unsubstantiated. They say they never tried to silence the accuser -- rather they asked for evidence supporting his claim, but he never produced it.

Officials also tell us they're suspicious because the accuser has an email which TMZ obtained -- purportedly sent to him by Clash, acknowledging they had the affair when he was 16. The officials say the accuser never mentioned such an email existed and they believe it's fraudulent.

But there were other emails between Clash and the accuser, and although they don't suggest there was underage sex, officials tell us they disciplined him for inappropriate use of company email.

Sesame Workshop honchos tell TMZ ... "Kevin insists that these allegations are false and defamatory and he has taken actions to protect his reputation. We have granted him a leave of absence to do so."

It is unclear why Clash wanted a leave of absence, since he denies the allegations of underage sex.

As for Clash, the voice actor tells TMZ, "I had a relationship with [the accuser]. It was between two consenting adults and I am deeply saddened that he is trying to make it into something it was not." Clash calls the accusations false and defamatory.

Finally Sesame Workshop officials tell TMZ the puppet is alive and well: "Elmo is bigger than any one person and will continue to be an integral part of Sesame Street to engage, educate and inspire children around the world."

Read more: Elmo Voice Kevin Clash Denies Sex w/ Underage Boy -- Takes Leave of Absence from Sesame Street | TMZ.com

Tmz cannot write for shit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I had no idea he way gay but to be fair I hate Elmo with the passion of a thousand burning suns so I try not to know anything about anything related to him.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I saw him on tv awhile back when they were promoting a documentary about him. Seemed like a really sweet guy. Sad, because even if this isn't true, he'll be forever branded a perv, like PeeWee Herman.

p.s. I read his wiki and had no idea he was the voice of Baby Sinclair on Dinosaurs. I loved that show!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

No not Elmo I fucking love Elmo
    KrisNine likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I fucking hate Elmo. Kill him off.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

tickle me elmo now has a whole new marketing campaign.
    sputnik, *DIVA!, MsChiff and 3 others like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

they can start with "don't tickle me, elmo".
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    they can start with "don't tickle me, elmo".
    And "Hide the Pickle Elmo"
    MsChiff likes this.

A little suspicious of the timing... 7 years? Isnt that when the statute of limitations would run out? Meaning he couldnt file criminal charges, but could try to blackmail & bilk money?
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    p.s. I read his wiki and had no idea he was the voice of Baby Sinclair on Dinosaurs. I loved that show!
    I'm imagining both voices in my head and I can't believe I've never noticed it's the same voice. It's not just the same voice actor, it's pretty close to being the same voice!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

^^ I know...that's Elmo saying "I'm the baby, gotta love me!" hahaha
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I fucking hate Elmo. Kill him off.
    you are evil Elmo is awesome!
    *DIVA! likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

mjw
    Elite Member

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Some comments from the net:

THE GUY WHO DOES THE VOICE OF ELMO HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 16 YEAR OLD BOYÖ

Iím sure this Elmo news is bumminí you out, like itís bumminí me out. But letís not forget how the victim feels! Itís a sad day.
    Guys did you hear? The guy who did the voice of Elmo had a sexual relationship with an underage boy. I always thought it would be Barney before Elmo to be honest.
    THIS IS NOT AMUSING. THE WORLD IS SO MESSED UP.
    Betraying Elmo
    Kevin Clash is accused of ďsex with an underage boy.Ē No matter what the truth is, it wonít be good.
    Elmo a Sex Offender?
    Tax Payer Dollars Hard At Work!
    This comment just disgusted me. I removed the last word, but you know what it is. It was also accompanied w/ a pic saying Clash rapes boys.

Kevin Clash The Voice Of Sesame Streets Elmo Was caught Molesting a 16 year Old Boy
    The Network has punished him with a Payed Leave Of Absence while He Goes to Court
    Fuck Court Kill the N
    Idiots making racist remarks and death threats against a man that hasn't even been charged yet.

Well, this guy isnt even saying it was rape/molestation, right? He's implying it was consensual, just he was underage when it started so it would consider statutory rape, right? I believe the age of consent is 17, so he's saying he was 16... assuming he's accurate about the first date of contact AND presuming he didn't lie to Clash about his age.

Not enough details, I have reasonable doubt at this point.
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information