Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Florida Siblings Go to Massachusetts and Claim They Were Having Sex, Not Stealing TV

Default Florida Siblings Go to Massachusetts and Claim They Were Having Sex, Not Stealing TV

Robert, Amanda Larrivee Arrested: Siblings Claim They Were Having Sex, Not Stealing TV, Cops Say

The Huffington Post |
    By Andy Campbell
    Posted: 10/17/2012 12:02 pm EDT Updated: 10/17/2012 12:04 pm EDT

Robert and Amanda Larrivee's excuse for stealing a TV was strange.
    Two siblings' alibi for allegedly trying to steal a TV was incest.

Police Robert and Amanda Larrivee, were caught trying to steal televisions from a Springfield, Mass. bar Sunday night, according to WGGB. A witness reported that the two entered the bathroom at Samuel's at the Basketball Hall of Fame around 9 p.m. and started "ripping the television off the wall."

A manager and another employee locked the Larrivees in the bathroom while they called police. When officers arrived, the pair reportedly claimed that they weren't stealing a TV, they were having sex, according to MassLive.com.

Incest is illegal in Massachusetts and punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Upon further investigation of the scene, cops found that the TV had indeed been forcibly removed from the bathroom wall, WWLP reported.

Amanda, 30, and Robert, 38, were charged with larceny. Robert Larrivee was also charged with threatening to commit a crime because he allegedly tried to beat up an arresting officer at the police station.
    Robert, Amanda Larrivee Arrested: Siblings Claim They Were Having Sex, Not Stealing TV, Cops Say

Articles like this give you a lot to think about and all, but I think the real questions for me is, why is there a TV set in a bathroom in a bar?
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

So, they would get a lighter sentence for stealing a TV than for incest? So why claim incest? Not that I think I should try and force logic and rational thinking into this situation
    Waterslide and Seapharris7 like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Logic and rational thinking probably is something that these people have never really dealt with, a bit of a foreign subject to them I'm guessing.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Florida never seems to disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

Articles like this give you a lot to think about and all, but I think the real questions for me is, why is there a TV set in a bathroom in a bar?
    That's got me stumped As to why they said they were screwing, I'll guess these two geniuses thought the cops might believe the story and not check their identities.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    So, they would get a lighter sentence for stealing a TV than for incest? So why claim incest? Not that I think I should try and force logic and rational thinking into this situation

Maybe they're hoping to get off because... well, they cant prove they actually got off
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

And this is why Floridians should stay in Florida with the people who understand them.
    hustle4alivin, sluce and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's a sports bar so they probably have tv's in the bathroom so people don't miss the action while peeing Keeps them drinking and happy!! I'm guessing these two didn't know about the incest laws in Massachusetts, which is why they copped to that and not stealing the tv. Idiots.

Let's get somthing straight. The Majority of people that live in Florida are NOT from Florida. They came from all of ya'lls states.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

They found their true people, that's all.
    PinkSharpie, sluce and Callalily like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Let's get somthing straight. The Majority of people that live in Florida are NOT from Florida. They came from all of ya'lls states.
    It's like living in the freezing cold all those years froze their brain cells before they moved.
    SHELLEE and hustle4alivin like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quazar, Seapharris7 and Callalily like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    They found their true people, that's all.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I love that expression on her face in the mug shot. Like "Can you believe I used that as my excuse?"

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    ...hey you can not lump the rest of us with florida you dirty motherfucker!
    OrangeSlice, Mel1973 and Jexxifer like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information