Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By Honey

Thread: Bodyform Replies to Man's Facebook Rant with Awe-Inspiring Sarcasm

Default Bodyform Replies to Man's Facebook Rant with Awe-Inspiring Sarcasm

Last week, a guy named Richard Neill posted a long, funny comment on UK maxipad maker Bodyform's Facebook page about how the company had lied to him through their advertising campaigns over the years, leading him to believe that periods involved a lot of blue liquid, extreme sports, and fun music. It received nearly 85,000 likes. Instead of ignoring it, Bodyform responded with the video below, featuring CEO Caroline Williams (played by an actress) apologizing to Richard personally, explaining that the company needed to lie to protect men from "the blood coursing from our uteri like a crimson landslide." And then she drinks blue liquid and farts. Amazing.

[YOUTUBE]Bpy75q2DDow[/YOUTUBE]

The original comment, to which the ad is a response, came from its Facebook page, and is reproduced below. It garnered 84,000 likes:
    Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years . As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! Dam my penis!! Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger
    Maxipad Company Replies to Man's Facebook Rant with Awe-Inspiring Sarcasm
    sprynkles, McJag, Leesifer and 3 others like this.

Silver Member

LMBO! Awesome.

That's great that they responded. Funny.

Thread Information