Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Texas Teen ‘Covered in Bruises’ Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal

Default Texas Teen ‘Covered in Bruises’ Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal

Taylor Santos, a high school sophomore from Springtown, Texas, claims to have a welted and bruised behind following a school-sanctioned paddling carried out by her male vice-principal. Texas is one of 19 states where corporal punishment is still legal and Santos, who was allegedly caught allowing another student to cheat off her work, chose spanking as her punishment as opposed to a two-day suspension with the consent of her mother. It is stated in the Springtown school district's policy, however, that corporal punishment must be carried out by a staff member of the student's same sex, a rule that the vice-principal claims to have been ignorant of.

Says Santos' mother Anna Jorgensen, "I knew school policy was females swatted females, and males swatted males. If Taylor wanted that, I said I would be fine."

Since discovering that her daughter's abuser was in fact male, Jorgensen has launched a complaint to the school district, claiming that the injuries inflicted on Santos (of which she has photographic evidence) were too severe:
    "It looked almost like it had been burned and blistered, it was so bad."
    Santos is one of two female students who have brought complaints against the same vice principal for his disregard of the rules and overzealous paddling. Fellow student Jada Watt was also spanked, though in her case, it was carried out in the presence of a male police officer.

In light of these events, Springtown ISD Superintendent Mike Kelley will be approaching the school board, not to request the dismissal of the vice principal or disallowance of corporal punishment altogether, but to abolish the same sex policy. The mothers of both Santos and Watt plan to attend the board meeting to fight to keep the rule in place.

Texas Teen 'Covered in Bruises' Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I can't believe this shit exists. I can't imagine letting someone hit my child.
    Melyanna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In light of these events, Springtown ISD Superintendent Christain Greywill be approaching the school board, not to request the dismissal of the vice principal or disallowance of corporal punishment altogether, but to abolish the same sex policy. The mothers of both Santos and Watt plan to attend the board meeting to fight to keep the rule in place.

Texas Teen 'Covered in Bruises' Following Paddling by Her Male Vice Principal
    There I fixed the name of the Superintendent.

Yeah nothing like giving a man a permission to spank your daughter. We all know that no man would enjoy that! Surely he said this will hurt me more than it will hurt you while he drooled.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Fucking gross, all of it.
    Butterfly and Melyanna like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Urgh this is so messed up, I had no idea there were still places where corporal punishment was still allowed. its barbaric.
    Melyanna likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

At Baylor, you can opt for a severe paddling in lieu of submitting your doctoral thesis.
    witchcurlgirl and Seapharris7 like this.

It blows my mind that this still happens. I swear if someone hit my kid I would do worse to them. When my brother and I were kids, he was about 7, his teacher punished him according to school policy. She hit him several times on the palm of his hand with a wooden ruler. Needless to say when he got home with a red hand and told my mom, she went to the school and raised hell. She had no idea school policy allowed them to hit children, they didn't even call to discuss it or ask for permission, not that she would have allowed it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    It blows my mind that this still happens. I swear if someone hit my kid I would do worse to them. When my brother and I were kids, he was about 7, his teacher punished him according to school policy. She hit him several times on the palm of his hand with a wooden ruler. Needless to say when he got home with a red hand and told my mom, she went to the school and raised hell. She had no idea school policy allowed them to hit children, they didn't even call to discuss it or ask for permission, not that she would have allowed it anyway.
    George Carlin said that the nuns in his Brooklyn school would whack you on the hands with a giant ruler and then complain to your parents about your penmanship.
    Kathie_Moffett and holly like this.

^ lol, that's sad.

We went to public school. This happened in Montana, hick central where barely anyone completes high school, but then we moved back to CA when I started Kindergarten and I have never seen that in CA public schools.

paddlings carried out in front of police officers, who do nothing to protect the students who are being physically beaten. if people can't see what is wrong with that, i don't know WTF to say.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Paddles, pointers, rulers, erasers, chalk, books, clipboards, music stands and podiums. I grew up seeing people struck and/or pelted by these objects. Oh, and a desk overturned.

Now I did go to catholic school, but I think it's more the period of time I was school age. My peers in the public schools dealt with the same crazy shit.

I never got any licks (what they used to call it) with a paddle or anything else. But I was a good kid. I'm definitely not advocating this, but believe me, not wanting my ass busted was a damned good incentive if nothing else was for not breaking any major rules. You had to do something pretty damned bad to get that. Otherwise the whole school would have gotten it at one time or another.

Our vice-principal was the chief paddler in high school. A very intimidating damn near 7ft tall teacher and coach. The guys all simultaneously feared and liked him. Some considered themselves badasses if they made it through a paddling from him without yelling out or crying. But I can't recall any girls getting paddled by him. That probably would have been Sr. MaryMargaret (not her real name) or some hard-nosed female. I'm not even sure cause I don't remember any girls who got paddled.

But yeah, a grown man paddling a teen girl is more than a little bit creepy for more reasons than just the fact that paddling someone in general is abuse.
    Seapharris7 and Syd like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I was never hit by a teacher, or any other adult. My parents would have never allowed anyone to lay a hand on us.

I can't believe that 19 states allow this. That's mind blowing.
    Melyanna likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

There was corporal punishment in schools when i was growing up. I never got one, but it was done. It shouldn't have been a male paddling her, other than that i will reiterate my statement about how we're raising a generation of pussies.
    Seapharris7, shedevilang and holly like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

wtf is wrong with people?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

my mom told me that anyone that was left handed when she was in school got a ruler to the hands and they had to learn to write right handed. This was in Boston during the 20's.
    Seapharris7 likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information