Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine: President Obama Staged the Aurora & Sikh Temple Killings

Default Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine: President Obama Staged the Aurora & Sikh Temple Killings

Dave Mustaine, Megadeth Singer, Says Obama 'Staged' Aurora Shooting, Sikh Temple Shooting To Pass A Gun Ban

He's not just a birther — Megadeth's Dave Mustaine is also a conspiracy theorist. And oh yeah, an irresponsible dick. At his band's August 7 show in Singapore, here's what he said:
    Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban so he's staging all of these murders like the Fast and Furious thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there. And now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple. I was talking to JD our promoter here tonight, what a great guy, I was saying, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America." And he said, "Move down here to Singapore."
    And then the crowd cheers. So go ahead, Singapore. You can have him.

Video at link

Here's Megadeth's Dave Mustaine Saying That President Obama Staged the Aurora and Sikh Temple Shootings

I've met this asshole a few times over the years, going back to the Peace Sells era. We have some mutual acquaintances.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I wish that twat would move far far away so I never have to see him or hear his shitty music again.
    Lalique likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

let him live in a country where they kill you for having an opinion.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I've met this asshole a few times over the years, going back to the Peace Sells era. We have some mutual acquaintances.
    Give us the deets. I've always been a big fan of Megadeth, but Dave is getting loopier and loopier with his politics (and his lack of intelligence).

Oooh, I'd like to hear the scoop on him, too. He is a god to my husband, and let's face it, one of the pleasures of marriage is to crush your partner's delusions.

Mustaine needs to take some serious medication. Love his music but his ego is huge and he's just too nutty. Also, he can't sing for shit, Megadeth would have been a 100 times better if he could have set his ego aside and hired a proper singer for the band. Douche.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I know someone VERY personally who used to be Megadeath's Personal Chef on Tour. She traveled with the band, knew their families, got to know the crew, etc.

She is as as Liberal as it gets in life, yet only has the kindest, nicest words for the band. Especially Dave. She said that they went to Church on Sunday's (wherever they were in the world), they were good to their families/kids, were polite. I wonder what she thinks of these opinions....

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    let him live in a country where they kill you for having an opinion.
    And beat you with a cane for littering and vandalism...I totally see this happening.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Back when they were starting out I knew a local band that they toured with (Overkill- who sucked, but I digress), he was stealing from everyone on the tour to support his heroin habit. Personal things, band equipment, etc. It got really ugly- ending in fisticuffs more than once. Then later on he had a couple of fights with a guy I knew in another local band (Nuclear Assault- who didn't suck but never made it really big). He was a total drunken drama llama on the scene in those days, not like in a cool rock star way, but in a 'christ, this guy's a massive asshole' way. It doesn't appear that he's changed even if he's a sober jesus freak now. He's a really good guitar player though, even though I don't like Megadeth's stuff.

Now I'm waxing all nostalgic for those days and the D list metal bands.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I can't hear about Dave Mustaine without thinking of this:

[YOUTUBE]60gvFuSFLuI[/YOUTUBE]
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The kid in the scene with the dad from this video at the 2:15 mark is a good friend. We were teenagers then, he's now a suburban dad, lol.

[YOUTUBE]Oa_Cz7_bPuI[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Oooh, I'd like to hear the scoop on him, too. He is a god to my husband, and let's face it, one of the pleasures of marriage is to crush your partner's delusions.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

May I just make a side note, by saying that my close personal friend was their Chef probably 15 yrs ago. NOT RECENTLY. Just had to get that out there....

Back in the days I'm talking (about 1986-87) they definitely couldn't afford chefs. They were all on these little broke indie labels, probably just making per diem enough to cover fast food and cigarettes. Playing smaller clubs like L'Amours in Brooklyn.

We got to see every metal band that later became big come through that club- Metallica, Anthrax, Janes Addiction, Slayer, Manowar. Too many to count. Good fucking times.

ETA: Mustaine has been off my radar for years, because I'm not a Megadeth fan, but with this story today they had linked some of his past stuff about being a 'christian' opposed to gay marriage. Oy.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; August 15th, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Gold Member

These statements are more ridiculous than anything that has come out of Kim Kardashian's mouth. Do people really think shit like this?

While I have no personal Dave Mustaine stories, I did see him on Bill Maher's show once and he was as dumb as a box of rocks. He kept insisting that former Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole voted against passage of the ADA (American With Disabilities Act) when in fact Bob Dole was one of the biggest supporters of getting the ADA passed. Nothing anyone said could sway his uninformed opinion.

ETA: Singapore has fairly tight gun laws (definitely tighter than the U.S) and yet here is this tool screaming about his guns being taken away and moving to Singapore.

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/singapore (Gun Owner Licensing Tab)

In Singapore, only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition

Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in Singapore are required to prove genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example sports shooting and self-protection

The minimum age for gun ownership in Singapore is 18 for sports shooting, and 21 for self-protection

An applicant for a firearm licence in Singapore must pass background checks which consider criminal, mental, medical, and Gun Club Membership records

In Singapore, third party character references for each gun licence applicant are not required

Where a past history, or apprehended likelihood of family violence exists, the law in Singapore does not stipulate that a gun licence should be denied or revoked

In Singapore, an understanding of firearm safety and the law, tested in a theoretical and/or practical training course is required for a firearm licence

In Singapore gun owners must re-apply and re-qualify for their firearm licence every 2 years

In Singapore, authorities maintain a record of individual civilians licensed to acquire, possess, sell or transfer a firearm or ammunition

Licensed firearm owners in Singapore are permitted to possess any number of firearms

A licensed firearm owner in Singapore is permitted to possess any quantity of ammunition
    If you are caught with an illicit firearm, you can get 10 years in jail and 6 lashes with a cane.

In Singapore, the maximum penalty for illicit possession of firearms is up to 10 years prison and 6 strokes of the cane
    There are other facts there - if you click on the numbers tabbed by the laws, it goes into greater depth about how much stricter their laws are than ours.

Also, this is the same Obama who signed a law saying guns were now allowed in national parks. Must be part of Obama's "secret plan" to take guns away. Please.
    Last edited by lizzybabe; August 15th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information