Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 year old raped by cousin and is now pregnant

Default 10 year old raped by cousin and is now pregnant

http://www.team4news.com/Global/stor...1&nav=menu90_9
    Pharr Police continue searching for a man who they say committed one of the worst crime's imaginable.

"He had sexual relations with one of his relatives who's ten years old, and as a result of that, she's three months pregnant," said Lt. Lupe Salinas, a spokesman for Pharr Police.

His name is Pedro Guzman Munoz. Police say the 21 year old may have had sex with the 10 year old for a while.

"Possibly since she was 9 years old," Salinas said.

More shocking is that the parents may have known and did nothing about it. In fact investigators only found out when a doctor at a San Juan clinic reported the crime.

Now the parents could also be in trouble.

"CPS (Child Protective Services) is looking into the fact that if there was any type of negligence or if they knew that this was going on they can take some sort of action."

If police and CPS learn for certain the little girl's parents did nothing to stop the sexual abuse, the children will be removed from the home.

For now the victim remains with her family.

The fate of the girl's unborn child may depend on her own ability to carry it to term. Her parents are faced now with a decision to possibly abort the pregnancy.

Police say crimes against children are common but this one is alarming. And they say it should serve as a reminder for other parents to be aware of sexual predators, who may even be relatives.

"I'm not saying don't trust anybody you have to trust somebody... but you also have to be aware," advised Salinas. "Talk to your kids, ask them, a lot of times they'll tell you if they're been touched inappropriately. They'll tell you but you've got to ask them."

Pharr police tell us sadly in most sex abuse cases, the victim's parents defend the adult relative over the child.

Now as for Munoz, police believe he may have fled into Mexico since he is an undocumented immigrant. If you know where he might be, call Pharr Crime Stoppers at 787-TIPS.
    How freakin sick is this guy. He should be castrated. How could someone find a 10 yr old, who probably has the body of a little boy, attractive. I remembered looking at Oprah once and she talked about a 1 yr old in Africa who was raped so bad that her vagina was basically distroyed. How do these guys live with themselves
    As soon as I read this story I thought that she should get an abortion. I can't imagine what it's like to be raped at 9 or 10 and have to carry around a reminder of this crime for 9 months. Can a 10 year old's body physically go through labor?

I also got pissed that all the news stories keep pointing out that the guy is an illegal immigrant. It's as if they are trying to say that only an illegal would commit this crime. One headline I saw was "Illegal Immigrant accused of raping 10 year old".. That was just something that caught my eye

I posted his pic just in case someone lives in that area and spots him
    Last edited by teforde23; May 29th, 2006 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Added info

Default Re: 10 year old raped by cousin and is now pregnant

How the hell is a 10 year old capable of getting pregnant. Fucking growth hormones in cows!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It is disturbing, all of it.

I say mandatory castration is the only way. And mandatory counseling for good measure.

Sick fucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    How the hell is a 10 year old capable of getting pregnant. Fucking growth hormones in cows!

http://snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp a little (nsfw)
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

What a sick bastard, poor girl.

Fierce, that link.. how... wrong!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I know Tiara, sick sick bastard out there, it's not safe to even think of putting children here without looking over the fence.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

How the hell is a 10 year old capable of getting pregnant

Well, I got the Big P when I was 10 yrs old, so I guess I could've gotten pregnant then if some sicko had fucked with me. Girls are starting earlier and earlier.

that's just odd.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

My neice got her period at 9. I was astonished and the poor thing didn't know anything about pads and pregnancy possibilities (her mom isn't in the picture). I had to take her out and stock her up with pads and such. I also had to be the one to tell her that she is now physically capable of becoming pregnant. I hated telling her that at such a young age, but she had to know.

It's awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

I always thought that you couldn't get preggers until you started your period

I had a friend at school who didn't start until she was 17, thought she'd be OK having sex when she was 15 without protection. She now has a beautiful little 3 year old!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Man these stories are just brutal yet I keep asking the same questions "How do thse fucks find hese young girls sexually attarctive?" and I always think of the same answer "Because they're sick fucks with no life of their own."

This guy should be shot in the nuts and left to die.

Odd and sic eh?

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    i wonder if a lot of men who have sex with very young girls are in denial about their sexuality. i mean, young girls look basically like boys so they can have what they find physically more attractive without it "being gay". Somehow pedophilia is more acceptable in their minds than homosexuality.
    I don't agree with that. There have been many reports that state that many pedophiles are sexually attracted to kids, not a specific gender of a kid. That's why when some pedos have their criminal record laid out, it shows that they molested both girls and boys. Also the pedophillia=homosexuality opinion is mostly used by anti-gay groups to put persuade lawmakers into not letting gays and lesbians adopt children or basically have civil rights in general. There are alot of articles that talk about this issue. I'll see if I can find a link to on of them.

*snerk*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information