Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother, is missing

Default Katherine Jackson, Michael Jackson's mother, is missing

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, was reported missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Saturday night.
    Katherine's nephew, Trent Jackson, asked cops to help find the family matriarch after family members were unable to reach her all week, CNN reported.
    Police spokesman Anthony Moore confirmed to the Daily News in a statement that a report had been filed by a family member who was "concerned for her well-being."
    The statement said that Katherine "is reportedly with family members" and deputies are continuing to try to reach her.
    Jermaine Jackson said that his mother is doing fine and is simply "resting up" in Arizona.
    "I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted on Friday afternoon.
    "This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.
    The missing persons report comes after five of Michael Jackson's disinherited siblings penned a letter, made public Wednesday, claiming that the late singer's will is "fake, flawed and fraudulent."
    Tito, Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie Jackson accused the King of Pop's lawyers of forging Michael's signature on the will and demanded that they resign immediately as executors of their brother's estate.
    MICHAEL JACKSON'S CUT-OUT SIBLINGS SAY LAWYERS FORGED HIS SIGNATURE ON WILL
    The cut-out siblings also claimed Jacko's lawyers lied to get Katherine Jackson to increase their share of the gross income from Michael's estate.
    “Your actions are affecting her health, and on top of that, we’ve just found out she recently had a mini-stroke,” the Jacksons wrote.
    Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, told CNN that Katherine flew to Albuquerque, N.M. on July 15 to attend a Jacksons brothers concert two days later. She was traveling with her oldest daughter, Rebbie.
    Ribera said that each time Michael Jackson's daughter Paris tried to reach Katherine in the past week, she was told that she could not speak to her.
    "I'm concerned that [Katherine's] not safe," Ribera added.
    Paris Jackson took to Twitter Sunday morning to ask for help in finding her grandmother.
    "Yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," the 14-year-old wrote.
    "If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities or this number- (818)-876-0186 it's the security's number .. thank you so much," she added.
    Katherine Jackson has been taking care of Michael Jackson's three children - Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, - since Michael's death in June 2009.
    croberts@nydailynews.com

Read more: Katherine Jackson, mother of Michael Jackson, reported

I just hopped onto twitter a moment ago, and Paris is indeed tweeting her grandmother is missing. Seems like Jermaine would TELL the kid(s) where she is beforehand, if what he says is true.

NOW they're starting to eat each other.
    Air Quotes, eboni, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Let the games begin!

Bronze Member

Katherine Jackson Reported Missing by Family Member | TMZ.com

4:44 AM PT -- The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department issued a release that says, "Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members. Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu / Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department."

Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.

A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.'"

So if something happens to Katherine, who gets all the money?

So the kids are holding her captive in 100+ degree heat? Who's taking care of all the g-children she's been taxed with raising?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Seems really mean to refuse calls from her Granddaughter. Something may not be right here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Something is definitely weird here. If she is simply "resting" in AZ, why doesn't she make the statement then, and why hasn't she spoken to her grandchildren?

Next thing you know, there will be a ransom note.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Seems really mean to refuse calls from her Granddaughter. Something may not be right here.
    No joke! Those kids already lost the parent who raised them, now their current caregiver is "missing," it definitely seems very cruel if MJ's siblings know where she is, and that she's fine.

Sounds to me like they might be trying to unduly influence Katherine to do something about the money. Like dole some more out to them.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

mjw
    Elite Member

I read that Jermaine has stated Katherine is under dr. orders not to talk to her grandchildren. Bullshit. I think Katherine may be having some health problems and they don't want people to find out yet. If Katherine dies, Diana Ross will probably get custody of the children. MJ made it clear he wanted his mother or Diana to raise his children. The siblings will have no way of getting to that money if that happens.

Wonder who is watching the kids?

I don't think Katherine ever 'watched' them. They lived in the compound with staff.

I'm trying to figure how the bros and sisters think they would be a part of Micheal's will... seriously. They are all crazy which makes me post this plea to parents of kids who are potential stars: Now matter how wonder your little performer is please make sure they get an education and complete at least high school within the time frame of the average kid and make sure they interact with regular kids a lot. I give you examples of what happens this doesn't happen- Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson.
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

The less talented Jackson brothers are still riding Michael's coattails wanting him to provide for them.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I like that Paris isn't taking any shit from these assholes.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Have the siblings said, in this latest go-round, that they are after money for themselves? I know it's likely but what's being reported is their claim that the will was forged, that Michael would not have wanted these executor's and that the executor's tricked Ma Jackson into giving them more money.

MJ didn't exactly surround himself with ethical people (his family included) so maybe the executor's are skimming off the top or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information