Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied"

Default Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied"

Hey guys....I've been MIA for a LOOOOONG time(long, sad story), But I wanted to post this because it's fucking rotten!

This is where I grew up, and I went to the same school as these fucktards. The brats on this bus bullied this bus monitor till she cried and kept on going. This video I guess has gone viral, so I hope that it will pressure the school(which NEVER did much about bulling. ESPECIALLY if the kid in trouble was any kind of sport star, then they got a slap on the wrist & a pat on the head) to do something to these kids!

Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied" | www.WHEC.com

Fury over school bus video: Bus monitor "bullied"

Posted at: 06/20/2012 10:18 AM | Updated at: 06/20/2012 12:44 PM
    Outrage from the community over a YouTube video in which a Greece School District bus monitor is repeatedly harassed.

News10NBC has been inundated with e-mails, calls and social media messages about the video. The video shows several middle school students making fun of Karen Klein, a female bus monitor who has been with the district for 23 years.

The school district and the Greece Police Department are investigating the incident to identify all the students involved. The studentsí names have not been released.

The districtís bullying response and prevention team has been activated and News10NBC is told that all students involved in this incident will face disciplinary action.
    Click here to watch a portion of the news conference held at 12 p.m. by the Greece Central School District
    [YOUTUBE]l93wAqnPQwk[/YOUTUBE]

I guess there are other videos, but I couldn't even watch this one all the way through.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Elite Member

Yeah, the kids are assholes but what exactly is the point of having a bus monitor that can't/won't control misbehavior on the bus?
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Well why the hell isn't she doing her job? Ya know, controlling the kids on the bus.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I would like to formally nominate Rayon McIntosh for the new Greece Central School District bus monitor.

Here are his credentials:

[YOUTUBE]67nGgD-Z6sI[/YOUTUBE]

Hit By Ban Bus!

The kids are total jerks. So sad. She's definitely not someone who should be in that position. But those kids are hideous.

little bastards.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What bunch of little monsters those kids are. I hope a swift ass kicking is in the cards for each and every one of them after this.

Elite Member

Personally, I think it has hit the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" phase with kids/school/bus. You know if she did anything, the kids would tell their parents, and the parents would raise hell with the school, and she could get fired from a job she might actually need.

I admit, my kids are a fucking handful, but at least they aren't mean shits. I did manage to teach them to be respectful and kind to everyone.

She clearly shouldn't be in a position to manage kids on a bus when she can't. However, I'm not sure what she can do in that situation.

Those kids are little pricks.

Elite Member

This might piss people off...BUT...

If my kids EVER did that, to anyone, I would beat the white off of their asses. Well, not really beat them, but they would be hating life, and us, for a VERY long time.
    cherrypye, LynnieD, Honey and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post

If my kids EVER did that, to anyone, I would beat the white off of their asses. Well, not really beat them, but they would be hating life, and us, for a VERY long time.
    Who could ever let their children become such hateful, vicious little a-holes?

I can't watch the entire video - I can't stand to see older or weaker people treated cruelly.

ETA: If this was my mom or my grandma, we'd have a situation on our hands. How can people be so cruel?

They started a fundraiser to send Karen on vacation. Last time I looked it was up to $38000. I hope she gets enough to retire.
    Lets Give Karen -The bus monitor- H Klein A Vacation! -- Indiegogo

Elite Member

^ There are a lot of kids out there, that are borderline feral (just my opinion). There are a couple of kids in our complex, that are just SO mean, that I have seriously contemplated calling CPS, because that meanness has to come from somewhere.

There was a kid here, that said some vile shit to Bigboogs when he was 7. The kid told him, that "if you don't suck my dick, then I'm going to take you into the woods and kill you", and the kid that said that was, 10 at the time. I'm not a helicopter mom at all really, but I DO know, that a 10yo saying that to a 7yo, is seriously fucked up on so many different levels.

I don't care if I over-reacted or not, that was too fucked up, even for me. I did call CPS on that one. To me, a 10yo saying something like that, to ANY kid not just mine, just screams that something somewhere, needs to be checked out.

Sorry, drunk rambling here.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post

I suspect that your kids know this, and act accordingly. Too bad all parents aren't like that.

I’d be a terrible bus monitor. Unless slapping the shit out of feral little monsters gives you job security.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information