Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl
  • 4 Post By shedevilang
  • 1 Post By ConstanceSpry
  • 1 Post By BBDSP

Thread: Man Who Gave Woman Genital Herpes Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million in Damages

Default Man Who Gave Woman Genital Herpes Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million in Damages

A jury in Oregon last week awarded a 49-year-old dental hygienist $900,000 for the pain and suffering she's had to endure since contracting genital herpes following a hook up with a retired dentist she met online.

The jury took two hours to conclude that the 69-year-old from Portland was 75 percent at fault for not wearing a condom throughout their love-making session, which occurred on their fourth date.

According to the woman's lawyer, his client had requested that the man wear a condom and he agreed, but by the time she realized he wasn't wearing one "it was too late." Later, still in bed, he revealed to her that he had genital herpes, and she kicked him out.

The man claimed in court that he had no idea his herpes were perpetually contagious, even when no outbreak was visible.

Defense attorney Shawn Lillegren sought to turn it around, saying the woman should have known better than to let the man proceed without a condom and insisting that she was "not some little innocent victim," but the jury sided with the unidentified plaintiff and, after just two hours of deliberations, gave her almost the entire amount she was seeking.

"We all felt he should have told her-he had a responsibility to tell her," juror Noah Brimhall is quoted as saying.

The jury further found the man guilty of committing battery "by intentionally engaging in an activity that harmed the woman," but the Washington County district attorney has already turned the case down, saying there was not enough evidence to convict "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Man Who Gave Woman Genital Herpes Ordered to Pay Nearly One Million Dollars in Damages
    Banshee likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So much wrong here, but he is nasty. Who knows how many women he did this to first.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i agree with this verdict because he agreed to wear a condom and then didn't, which isn't the same as if she'd agreed to to have sex without a condom.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I gotta send this to my half-sister. She's not talking to me lately (as has been her pattern when her mental state goes bonkers...this is oh about forty years worth of this shit lol...) But she needs to see this.

A few years ago she finally tried to date someone, after being a celibate divorcee and single mom for about 14 straight years. As another of her patterns dictated, she chose an asshole. She was NUTS about him. He didn't want to do safe sex, whine whine poor baby. Later, after much drama involving other women he'd been stringing along and after she'd let him string her along for months to boot, she discovered she had herpes. NICE. She had never had a VD before in her entire goddamn life.

Regardless of whether or not she wants me in her life atm, I still long to find him and kill him slowly. Sick motherfucker.

Yep, definitely going to forward this article to her, accompanied by two simple words:

"Legal precedent."
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Somewhere FF is exchanging glances over sushi and reading this article
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

^^The poor woman probably caught herpes because she wasn't wearing the right base coat.
    shedevilang likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Elite Member

Somewhere FF is exchanging glances over sushi and reading this article
    And you know bitch is furious!
    shedevilang likes this.

Going around, touching people with his dirty dick. Asshole!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information