Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Laurent

Thread: Student wins $400 bet for having sex with teacher before his friends

Default Student wins $400 bet for having sex with teacher before his friends

EXCLUSIVE: Manhattan student who 'bedded' teacher Julie Warning won $400 in wager from his buddies - NYPOST.com

He got the girl — and he got paid!

The high-school senior caught on camera locking lips with his hot-to-trot teacher won a bet with four of his buddies to see who would hook up with her first, The Post has learned.

Eric Arty, 18, beat his pals — who each ponied up $100 — to win the jackpot as well as the affections of glamorous global-studies teacher Julie Warning, 26.

“It was a bet with a group of his friends,” said Andrew Cabrera, a junior at Manhattan Theater Lab HS, where Warning worked until Tuesday, when she was reassigned to an administrative job.

“They gave him the $500 [pot],’’ Cabrera said, referring to Eric and the four other contenders who made their wager about three months into the school year.

Their romance was first reported yesterday by The Post — which ran a front-page picture of the duo smooching Friday at Bleecker Playground in the Village.

GRINNER: A smug-looking Eric Arty yesterday is shown his Post front-page sexploits by a pal in Washington Heights.

The case has been turned over to the Department of Education Special Commissioner of Investigations.

Cabrera dished yesterday that Arty began the race as a long shot. “He would go after class and basically try to seduce her,’’ he said. “I don’t know if she knew [about the bet]. They were all trying to get with her. One of his [Arty’s] friends flirted with her more than anyone — I thought he would be the one, but Eric came out of nowhere and got her.”

Other students described how Warning at first tried to resist the teenagers’ charms — throwing them out of her classroom when they would turn up to hit on her.

“He [Arty] would flirt with her,” said one junior who requested anonymity because school officials warned students not to talk. “She would try to avoid it because she was his teacher. She was a nice teacher and didn’t want to report him, and she would throw him and his friends out of class for trying to flirt with her,” the student said.

Arty’s friends showed up outside his Washington Heights home yesterday — with copies of the New York Post in hand — to salute their conquering hero, shouting, “Eric’s da’ man!”

The teacher bet was the talk of the school yesterday.

“This has probably been going on for a while now because the signs have been there,” said Maia Torruella, 16, a sophomore.

“The way they act together . . . When he walks into the room, her face lights up,’’ she said. “And when he’s gone, she’s boring. You can tell he’s still on her mind.

“They’re always so nice to each other. He flirts with a lot of girls, sure, but Miss Warning, ohhhhh!”

IN HIDING: Teacher Julie Warning, here in Facebook photo, failed to show up for reassignment yesterday after being yanked from class for romantic involvement with Eric Arty
    Warning was a no-show when she was supposed to report to her new desk job yesterday and could not be reached for comment.

“It’s my understanding that she did not show up to her reassignment center,” Schools Chancellor Dennis Walcott said.

“So we’ll do more investigating on why she hasn’t shown up.”
    Warning, who does not have tenure and was appointed to her $48,434 teaching position in October 2010, could be fired.

“We’ll wait for him [the commissioner] and based on the investigation, we’ll make a determination after that,” Walcott said.

Warning would not face any criminal charges because her boy toy was over the age of consent. Arty, who is expected to graduate this year, does not face any discipline.

In March, 2011, Warning was involved in an incident in which a 10th-grader was suspended for making lewd comments and inappropriately touching her.

“It was properly reported and the student was disciplined,” a DOE spokeswoman said.

A month earlier she’d been pulled over on the Taconic Parkway in East Fishkill and charged with drunken driving. It was not immediately known how the case was resolved. A report in the Journal News said she blew a Breathalyzer reading above .08.

Meanwhile, the chivalrous winner yesterday continued to insist that Warning was not the woman he was photographed with in Bleecker Playground in Greenwich Village on Friday.

“It’s not my teacher,” he said.

“I feel bad for her,” he added, but refused to say who she was.

What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

I kinda feel sorry for her b/c her career is over b/c a group of stupid guys made a bet, but then I don't feel sorry for her cuz she was dumb enough to take the bait.

I heard about this, but not the part about it being a bet. INTERESTING......

And sad. Soooo sad.

Eh, he's 18, shes 26. Come on man, is that REALLY worth her losing her job over? I know, I know... ethics. But some women are easily swayed....
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

A*O

That FB pic of the stupid slag says it all. She looks like a different type of professional.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She was a dumbass who should've known better than to involve herself with a student, but yeah he was an adult, so I'm not terribly grossed out. His smug face posing with the New York Post makes me hope that it comes back to bite him in the ass. Betting on having sex with a woman is shit behavior.
    CornFlakegrl and nancydrew like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I agree, it was so stupid on her part but he's an adult who clearly wanted to have sex with her. Their age difference isn't that off either.

I think they both need a swift kick!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The age gap isn't the problem here, it's that she's his teacher. But meh, I don't think she should lose her career over it.

meh if she is dumb enough to do this after all the shit that's been in the media then yes she deserves to lose her job for that alone, we don't need stupid ass teachers lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

They're both idiot asses.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    That FB pic of the stupid slag says it all. She looks like a different type of professional.
    Our radio morning show was talking about her. Said you could tell right off the bat she was trashy because she was wearing blue eyeliner all around her eyes and sporting a denim jacket.

Thread Information