Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Mother chokes boy in mall for his comments about her daughter on Facebook

Default Mother chokes boy in mall for his comments about her daughter on Facebook

Facebook comments made a mother snap and 'choke boy, 14, in mall' | Mail Online

Incensed: Debbie Piscitella allegedly choked a teen boy at a mall after he wrote vulgar comments about her daughter on Facebook

A mother allegedly choked a 14-year-old boy in a mall after he wrote on Facebook that her daughter was so ugly he wouldn't even rape her.

Debbie Piscitella, 46, of St. Petersburg, Florida was at Tyrone Square Mall with her 14-year-old daughter when the girl spotted the boy.

The mother was allegedly caught on a store camera grabbing the boy's backpack and choking him, leaving him with red marks on his neck.

'The mother of the girl became incensed,' police spokesman Mike Puetz said. 'She put her hands around his throat and started to choke him.'

It came just hours after he made offensive and sexual comments about her daughter's appearance on photos girl had uploaded to the website, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

The girl's father, Jim Piscitella, went online to tell the boy to stop the comments, but he responded with even more, the man said.

'It was just vulgar,' he told the Times. 'It's just mean.'

After the attack, the unidentified 14-year-old boy called police.
    An officer responded and called the boy's mother, who initially said she did not want to press charges.

Scene: Piscitella was at Tyrone Square Mall with her daughter when the girl spotted the boy, who had made offensive comments about her on Facebook

But Debbie Piscitella was arrested after the boy's mother saw the red marks on the boy's neck and changed her mind, Puetz said.

Of the attack, Piscitelle wrote on Facebook: 'I shouldn't have done that. But you all do not even come close to understanding all the torment they have put my child through.'

But the boy's mother, Keysha Tipton, a single mother who once taught classes on anger management and parenting, said there was no excuse.

'I'm pretty disgusted by it,' she said. 'A grown woman attacking a 14-year-old is just inexcusable to me. As an adult you know better.'

She added: 'By all means, if my son needs to apologise for what he said, he will be apologising.

'But regardless of how mad you get, you don't put your hands on anybody - especially a child.'

Piscitella was arrested on a charge of child abuse was later released from jail on $5,000 bail.

She told police she touched the boy's neck accidentally, but a witness and surveillance from one of the mall stores confirmed the teen's version.

Read more: Facebook comments made a mother snap and 'choke boy, 14, in mall' | Mail Online

I feel conflicted about this story because that was an ugly, downright VULGAR comment made by the kid and I do think that the "Mama wolf" in her came out, and that kid needed to be disciplined, but choking him in public? A bit too far.

The mother of the boy should monitor his online activity closely.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Yea I've felt like choking some kids for shit like this before too, but I didn't. You have to show a wee bit of self-control and refrain from choking the shit out of a kid regardless of what they do to your kid.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

But the boy's mother, Keysha Tipton, a single mother who once taught classes on anger management and parenting, said there was no excuse.

'I'm pretty disgusted by it,' she said. 'A grown woman attacking a 14-year-old is just inexcusable to me. As an adult you know better.'
    How about properly monitoring your kid's web exploits, you dumbass?

Uncalled for, no matter what he said about her kid. I'd be trying to get in touch with some parents if a 14 year old was making vulgar comments on FB. It's entirely possible she had no clue what was going on with her kid on FB. Not defending, but some parents really are just that clueless. Especially when it comes to anything where technology is involved. I'm guessing his mom is not on FB (or if so, not on his) where she could have seen that.

If a mother actually read her son make those comments and did nothing, then there's something wrong with her. Still, that other lady has no right to choke a kid. I'm sounding like buttmunch here, holy shit! But yeah on another hand, wouldn't even rape her?? That's some sick ass shit for a 14 year old to be talking. Most likely, it's just that. All talk. But can't you get cops involved just over that? Rape is serious business. Ditto harassment. And I'd call threatening rape or any rape talk harassment.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I would have been beating down the mothers door. The kid is 14, his mother id clueless.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

When I was in high school a boy wrote on the school wall 'I want to tie WCG up and rape her'.

My younger brother found out, and beat the crap out of the boy after school. I didn't care if it was right or wrong for my brother to have done so, the incident had upset me so much at 15, and it was satisfying watching that kid get it from my 14 year old brother.

I haven't thought about that in ages.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    When I was in high school a boy wrote on the school wall 'I want to tie WCG up and rape her'.

My younger brother found out, and beat the crap out of the boy after school. I didn't care if it was right or wrong for my brother to have done so, the incident had upset me so much at 15, and it was satisfying watching that kid get it from my 14 year old brother.
    That's awesome. By the way, WCG's little brother has a grizzly bear carpet in his office. The bear isn't dead; it's just afraid to move.

...he's 14 and male...everything he says and does is probably stupid...but way to go to teach the young'uns how to properly deal with their problems in life....he talks about violence but she actually choked the little shit....Mother has anger issues....
    shedevilang likes this.

The common demoninator here is Facebook and all these assholes need to get off it if they can't act like decent human beings on it. It's social networking, not a fucking inalienable right.

No one deserves to be harassed, but I've seen people on Facebook who refuse to get off it or even defriend someone harassing them, because they want to know what's said and respond to it. At some point you have to stop participating.

Just to be clear, in no way am I condoning what that shitass kid wrote, though.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

I haven't thought about that in ages.

I had a similar situation happen to me, but I didn't say anything to my big brother, I just walked up to the guy who wrote it and kicked him in the balls. Then I happily skipped away saying, "Ruined your sick twisted fantasy, huh? LMAO. He deserved and the principal told him so.
    hustle4alivin likes this.

Good for you! He did deserve a kick in the balls.

It was weird because my brother is not at all violent, he's quite mellow. I guess just seeing the word rape directed at his sister really made him angry.
    shedevilang and darksithbunny like this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

First let me say I do not condone violence. I think the choking mother should know better. Bad example, facebook is the debbil, teenage boys are stupid, etc, etc.

Having said all that, I'm not sorry she did it. I feel zero sympathy for the boy. He didn't get seriously hurt but I bet he was scared off his little ass for a few minutes.
    greysfang likes this.

The kid is a total asshole, but she should not have done this. He is not worth getting in trouble for.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

If the girl doesn't want people commenting on her pictures she ought to adjust her Facebook settings. Her mom is the adult in the situation and should have acted like one instead of like a raging harpy. He was an immature twerp trying to get a rise out of her daughter and it worked. On the other hand, if the girl takes after her mother, he is absolutely right about her appearance.
    shedevilang likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^^It doesn't matter what the mother looks like and it really doesn't matter what the daughter looks like either. What he posted it vile and disgusting and there is no excuse for it.
    Sarzy, yanna and Trekka like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information