Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Husband Leaves Wife Because Her 550 Cats Kept Stealing His Food

Default Husband Leaves Wife Because Her 550 Cats Kept Stealing His Food

In divorce papers filed with a Rabbinical Court in the southern Israeli town of Beersheba, a man claimed living with his wife has become unbearable ever since she took in some 550 cats.

The man complained that the cats would regularly block his access to the bathroom and made it impossible to cook or eat, as they would constantly swipe his food off the table. He also alleges that their insistence on sharing the couple's bed prevented him from getting any sleep.

Though the pair reportedly tried to reconcile, they ultimately decided to go their separate ways after the wife refused her husband's request to dump the cats.

Husband Leaves Wife Because Her 550 Cats Kept Stealing His Food
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Til death do you part fuckface!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I should live in a town called Beersheba.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Team husband, because anything more than 150 cats is just excessive.
    SHELLEE, lizzybabe, eboni and 6 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

my little brother, reading this over my shoulder, said "who knew 550 hungry pussies could be grounds for divorce?"
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Why did he wait until the number got to 550? 549 was okay? 450 was tolerable? 350 was pretty uncrowded?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Why did he wait until the number got to 550? 549 was okay? 450 was tolerable? 350 was pretty uncrowded?

That's what I want to know. How did it get this far? I find it hard to believe she brought them all home at once. It took 550 cats for him to finally say enough?

God only knows how awful that house must smell.

I've walked into houses that looked so impressive on the outside, only to be knocked over by the smell of cat piss. This one patient, cats crawling on the damned bed, eating their treats on the damned bed. Rugs that just reeked. Hell, everything reeked. And it's like the people living there were oblivious to it. By the time I'd leave I felt like my damned nose hairs had been burnt out.

And I know that shit is just not necessary. I have two cats. They usually go into hiding whenever I have company. But when the one of the two who gives the least amount of fucks finally saunters his way into a room and makes his presence known, people (who didn't already know) are like: "Oh, I didn't know you had a cat!" That's how it should be. Not walking into a home and wondering how humans live in it.

You've got normal cat people, and crazy ones.
    Seapharris7 and Sojiita like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Could be they lack a sense of smell. I had one friend like that. The house could have been on fire & she'd never know.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

the girl i was living with when i first arrived in new york and hadn't found an apartment yet, had a stinky apartment. i noticed it the first time i arrived. you open the door and you get slapped in the face by the overwhelming smell of cat litter. and i have a cat! but i clean his litter every single day and keep it in a well-ventilated spot.
    she kept it in the coat closet that's close to the front door, and on the side of the arpartment where there are no windows. and she had two kittens and their shit smelled horrible.
    plus, it's in her coat closet, making all her coats smell like cat shit.

why didn't she keep it in the bathroom or by the window in a corner of the kitchen or something? and clean it more often.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    the girl i was living with when i first arrived in new york and hadn't found an apartment yet, had a stinky apartment. i noticed it the first time i arrived. you open the door and you get slapped in the face by the overwhelming smell of cat litter. and i have a cat! but i clean his litter every single day and keep it in a well-ventilated spot.
    she kept it in the coat closet that's close to the front door, and on the side of the arpartment where there are no windows. and she had two kittens and their shit smelled horrible.
    plus, it's in her coat closet, making all her coats smell like cat shit.

why didn't she keep it in the bathroom or by the window in a corner of the kitchen or something? and clean it more often.
    Back when I lived in DC, my friend and co-worker kept the litter box in her closet and everything smelled like cat litter. Not exactly piss or shit, but funky litter smell. It was awful. Her place didn't smell too bad, but it smelled enough.

I had 6 cats and 2 dogs all at the same time. It was more difficult to keep after them then it is to keep after my baby. I bought the cheap, non scooping litter and dumped it every, single day. Every morning, before work, I dumped out each litter box and filled it with fresh litter and every evening I would clean out the poop. It was a chore, but it had to be done and my house didn't smell. One cat, one dog and one kid is much more manageable.

I dearly love kitties, but 550, that is completely insane for anyone except a licensed cat rescue org with lots of room, funds, and employees. The food bill must be staggering, never mind veterinary expenses, and there is no way one person could take care of the amount of litter boxes required for that many cats. It would take hundreds of bags of cat litter every few days. Wow, I can't even imagine.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In divorce papers filed with a Rabbinical Court in the southern Israeli town of Beersheba, a man claimed living with his wife has become unbearable ever since she took in some 550 cats.

The man complained that the cats would regularly block his access to the bathroom and made it impossible to cook or eat, as they would constantly swipe his food off the table.
    Though the pair reportedly tried to reconcile, they ultimately decided to go their separate ways after the wife refused her husband's request to dump the cats.He also alleges that their insistence on sharing the couple's bed prevented him from getting any sleep.

Husband Leaves Wife Because Her 550 Cats Kept Stealing His Food

With cats all over the bed, I'm pretty sure "sleep" wasn't the only thing he wasn't getting.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I've walked into houses that looked so impressive on the outside, only to be knocked over by the smell of cat piss. This one patient, cats crawling on the damned bed, eating their treats on the damned bed. Rugs that just reeked. Hell, everything reeked. And it's like the people living there were oblivious to it. By the time I'd leave I felt like my damned nose hairs had been burnt out.

And I know that shit is just not necessary. I have two cats. They usually go into hiding whenever I have company. But when the one of the two who gives the least amount of fucks finally saunters his way into a room and makes his presence known, people (who didn't already know) are like: "Oh, I didn't know you had a cat!" That's how it should be. Not walking into a home and wondering how humans live in it.

I think it is alot like smokers-they just are used to the smell of the smoke(urine in this case) and it does not register. Like the house I used to work in-it would smell awful, but the boss never seemed to think it was so bad-but then again he lived with 3 or more cats in his own trailer and I know it was a mess there, so he was used to it. Also no airconditioning in that place of his-with the cat urine and knowing how a trailer(being basically a big metal box) can heat up in the summer....I shudder to think of what it smelled like.

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    With cats all over the bed, I'm pretty sure "sleep" wasn't the only thing he wasn't getting.
    do you mean he wasn't getting any pussy lmao!
    DeChayz likes this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information