Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Filmgoer Who Knocked Out 10-Year-Old’s Tooth Says Kid Wouldn’t Be Quiet During Movie

Default Filmgoer Who Knocked Out 10-Year-Old’s Tooth Says Kid Wouldn’t Be Quiet During Movie

A 21-year-old from Auburn, Washington, has been charged with felony assault after he slapped a 10-year-old boy who was roughhousing inside a movie theater in Kent.

Yong Hyun Kim says he approached a group consisting of the boy, his mother, and some friends, and asked them to stop speaking so loudly and throwing popcorn at the screen. He claims the group "laughed at him and did not quiet down," causing him to lose his temper and strike the kid.

The unidentified 10-year-old sustained a bloody nose and one of his teeth was knocked out. When police informed Kim of the boy's age, he "hung his head down and said he thought the person was a grown man," according to a detective.

He was charged with second-degree assault, and could spend months in jail if convicted.

Filmgoer Who Knocked Out 10-Year-Old's Tooth Says Kid Wouldn't Quiet Down During Movie
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The Mother is the one to slap here.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

This guy for president of everything.
    nancydrew, Sylkyn, *DIVA! and 8 others like this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And that's why I don't go to movies.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    But it was only 2nd degree assult. Might be worth it.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Nah, I can't keep my big mouth shut in the presence of rude fuckers who don't respect other people and should never be allowed in public. Meaning that between the talking, texting, etc. etc. I just get so annoyed it's not worth it to be there.
    holly likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

What an asshole.

I don't like the movie theatre. Too many people talking, crunching & munching loudly with their food, cell phones going off, babies crying that shouldn't be there. So many reasons not to go. Blu Ray please!
    That mother needs to control her child, and herself.
    holly likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

my absolute favorite place to watch movies is an upscale cinema that is 21+, serves alcohol and good food. mouthy kids, shitty teens, etc. need to stay our of my earshot when i'm paying for a movie.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I kind of imagine that this is how movie night with Ryan and Griffin O'Neal works.

This is why I started going to the movies at 11 AM on a saturday or sunday and just pay $5 for the matinee and I sneak my food in the theater in my coat. Too many rude, inconsiderate, unruly bastards to enjoy a movie in peace and quiet.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

A condition of my kids going to the movies: shut up and sit down. THE ENTIRE MOVIE. If you have use the loo, that's one thing--and you tell me QUIETLY and we will sneak out of the theatre and back in. I'll buy the shitty candy and popcorn, but if they don't behave---we're outta there.

I've seen too many kids just running up and down the aisles and parents sitting 20 rows away from their 3 yr olds kids to even give a shit to do otherwise.

Around here it's not the ten year olds, it's their parents. Running their mouth, texting (yes, the little glow and vibration is still annoying), talking on the phone, rustling through takeout from the Cheesecake Factory, etc. since they paid for it, they treat it like its their living room.

When I lived in LA we used to go to the Arclight theater. A little more expensive, but the seats were reserved and their wasn't a price break for kids on anything over PG 13. Some movie were 21+ and served alcohol. The best experience.

My husband and I went to the movies on a rare date night and watched rated R "Horrible Bosses". A man and woman brought their two kids with them, they looked about 4 and 5 years old. They ran up and down the aisle, until enough of us started yelling that the movie attendant asked them to leave. Parents of the year right there, family movies include the word "pussy" and "fuck you" apparently.

Inconsiderate assholes at theaters are a huge pet peeve. We wanted to smack that couple and the brats.

Nah, I can't keep my big mouth shut in the presence of rude fuckers who don't respect other people and should never be allowed in public. Meaning that between the talking, texting, etc. etc. I just get so annoyed it's not worth it to be there.
    Try it like Hustle & I do. I go to the earliest feature on a week day. Most of the time there is only 1 or 2 elderly couples there! Almost like a private showing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information