Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By greysfang

Thread: Dominique Strauss-Kahn Stars in World’s Least Surprising Gang Rape Accusation

Default Dominique Strauss-Kahn Stars in World’s Least Surprising Gang Rape Accusation

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Stars in World’s Least Surprising Gang Rape Accusation

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, he of the New York hotel maid rape accusation and the French journalist rape accusation and the illegal prostitution ring scandal accusation, has just been accused of participating in the gang rape of a prostitute at the W Hotel in Washington, DC. Excuse me while I take a nap of surprise.

The French media is reporting that officials are currently investigating the accusations of a Belgium prostitute named Marie-Anne, who says that in mid-December 2010, she and a bevy of other prostitutes were participating in an "orgy" involving Strauss-Kahn (at this point, you may want to take a moment to queue up a few videos of adorable kittens that cannot stay awake to scrub the mental image of what's to come).

According to Marie-Anne, during the escapade, Strauss-Kahn suddenly became violent, pulling hair, choking. And then, he "attempted to sodomize" her. She says that she told him no, but that he proceeded to, anyway. Another prostitute involved corroborates Marie-Anne's story, saying that she didn't call out, but that it was clear that she was unhappy.

Marie-Anne says she didn't report the crime because she thought of Strauss-Kahn as "a jerk" rather than a rapist. (How completely fucked is it that a woman would think forced sodomization is "jerky" rather than "rapey?") Because of this weekend's French election, the investigation into the ex-Presidential contender and former IMF chief's conduct at the W hotel is being delayed.

What's that old saying about smoke being indicative of fire?

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Stars in World's Least Surprising Gang Rape Accusation
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I think a lot of prostitutes are afraid to file complaint when they are raped because of their illegal profession. I guess they might think that its like someone doing drugs reporting that their cocaine was stolen. Still, I would think a fine for solicitation would be worth it as opposed to letting a brutal rapist go free.

I also wonder how seriously police take prostitute rape claims? In interviews with prostitutes, it seems like they suffer rape a lot, but you rarely hear the story about the prostitute pressing charges
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

This guy needs to be locked up for the rest of his life. Isn't it obvious by now that he's a sexual deviant?
    LynnieD likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He is such a pervert. I wonder how much longer he can get away with it.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!

Disgusting pig.

And that wife stays with him.....

Thread Information