Thread: Man sues BMW after a four hour motorcycle ride left him with a two year erection

Default Man sues BMW after a four hour motorcycle ride left him with a two year erection

Man sues BMW after a four-hour motorcycle ride leaves him with a two-year erection
    By EMINE SINMAZ

A California man is suing BMW after a four-hour round trip on a motorcycle with a 'ridge-like seat' gave him a permanent erection which left him ‘unable to engage in sexual activity’.

Henry Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress and what he calls ‘general damages’ from the motoring manufacturer and seat-maker Corbin-Pacific.

He alleges that a journey through San Francisco, California, on May 1, 2010 left him with a two-year erection and a wealth of other problems.

Problematic: Henry Wolf began suffering from priapism after riding his 1993 BMW motorcycle, equipped with a Corbin-Pacific seat

‘[The] Plaintiff was riding his 1993 BMW motorcycle equipped with a Corbin-Pacific seat,' the suit filed in California Superior Court, San Francisco, last Thursday states.

'The ride lasted approximately two hours each way to Plaintiff's destination, after which Plaintiff developed a severe case of priapism (a persistent lasting erection).'

Priapism, a usually painful erection that lasts for more than four hours and occurs without sexual stimulation, can lead to permanent erectile dysfunction if it is not treated immediately.

‘[The] plaintiff alleges that this condition was caused by the ridge-like seat on his motorcycle, negligently designed, manufactured and/or installed by defendants,’ the suit continues.

Wolf reportedly fitted his bike with an after-market seat to make his motorcycle rides more comfortable, according to CBS.

But instead of the ease he was hoping for, Wolf has been plagued by the distressing condition ever since.

‘[The] Plaintiff now suffers from priapism (a long lasting erection), and has been experiencing continuing problems since his motorcycle ride,' the suit alleges.*

‘He is now unable to engage in sexual activity, which is causing him substantial emotional and mental anguish.

‘Plaintiff is distraught and distressed because of this. Defendants, and each of them, are liable to plaintiff due [to] their negligent design, manufacture and/or installation of the seat on plaintiff’s motorcycle.’

Man sues BMW after a four-hour motorcycle ride leaves him with two-year erection | Mail Online

Surely he won't win the case?

Oh,good grief. He just has a hard on for motorcycles.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He has a suit. It doesn't mean he'll win a lot, but its a legitimate lawsuit and not a lolsuit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wonder:-

How long before this happen had he fitted the seat.
    If it had happened before this 4 hour journey
    If he sought treatment immediately afterwards
    Why he is suing BMW & not the makers of the seat themselves Corbin....
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand how he's allegeng the seat caused a 2 year erection. I can see how it might have caused an orgasm...

Thread Information