Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By LynnieD
  • 4 Post By Sasha
  • 5 Post By MohandasKGanja

Thread: Fun-Loving Grandparents Drunkenly Tow Granddaughter in Hot Wheels Car

Default Fun-Loving Grandparents Drunkenly Tow Granddaughter in Hot Wheels Car

The best/worst grandparents of all time took their granddaughter (not pictured) on a joy ride she won't soon forget. Paul and Belinda Berloni used dog leashes to tie their granddaughter's Hot Wheels car to their SUV's trailer hitch, then proceeded to drive her around. Also, Paul was drunk and driving without a license, because he had his revoked 10 years ago for a DUI.

OK, it doesn't sound good, but no one was injured, and in the end, isn't that really what matters? Also, it was all in good fun.
    Belinda Berloni was riding in the vehicle's cargo area 'with the rear hatch open cheering the child on as she was being pulled behind the vehicle'.

The arrest report said she told the deputy they knew it was dangerous but it was also fun and they had been doing it all day.
    The grandparents are currently in jail without bail, because "good times" aren't a legitimate defense against charges of child endangerment and driving under the influence.

There's a lot to love about this story, but I think one line is the real winner: "The deputy estimated that the Hot Wheels car was traveling between five and ten miles per hour when it was stopped."

Fun-Loving Grandparents Drunkenly Tow Granddaughter in Hot Wheels Car
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Grandparents of the year! Couple 'tied 7-year-old girl's Hot Wheels toy car to SUV using dog leashes and towed her along the road while drunk'

Two Florida grandparents have been arrested after police say they hooked their granddaughter's plastic toy Hot Wheels car to their SUV and gave her a ride.

A Sarasota County deputy said he spotted the seven-year-old wearing a bathing suit and no helmet as she was towed behind the SUV on Sunday.

Her toy car was tied to a trailer hitch with dog leashes. She was not harmed.

Arrest: Police spotted the little girl being towed on this toy car behind her grandparents' SUV

Dangerous: The toy car was attached to the SUV with dog leashes and the little girl was sitting inside in her bathing suit

Paul Berloni, 49, was charged with driving under the influence, child endangerment and driving with a suspended license.

Belinda Berloni, 47, faces a child endangerment charge.

Both admitted they had been drinking. Belinda said they were just having fun and had been towing the child all day.

The deputy estimated that the Hot Wheels car was traveling between five and ten miles per hour when it was stopped.

Paul Berloni, who was driving the SUV, reeked of booze, had watery and bloodshot eyes, and his speech was 'slowed and slurred', according to the arrest report.

When asked for his driver’s license, Berloni said that it was 'revoked for 10 years for a DUI', according to the Smoking Gun.

Drunk: Grandparents Paul Berloni, 49, and Belinda Berloni, 47, from Florida were charged with child endangerment

Belinda Berloni was riding in the vehicle’s cargo area 'with the rear hatch open cheering the child on as she was being pulled behind the vehicle'.

The arrest report said she told the deputy they knew it was dangerous but it was also fun and they had been doing it all day.

The couple remained in jail without bond.

Read more: Grandparents 'tied 7-year-old girl's Hot Wheels toy car to SUV using dog leashes and towed her along the road while drunk' | Mail Online
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

See, if the little girl had told her parents about this later the parents would have said "Huh uh. Did you take Dolly with you?"? They would think "What an imagination!"
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

These people are 47 & 49?? No way....Meth is a hell of a drug.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Only in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Only in Florida.
    I feel guilty for saying it, but that was exactly my thought....

And another thing: My Grandparents sucked.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^LOL!

It might have been ok had they driven the kid around and around the driveway or something.

That looks like fun. Now the poor kid is going to be traumatized.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If it weren't for the drunk thing, that would be fun. It's not like they were going 50 down the highway or something.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

^How about the driving on an actual road with other cars?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^How about the driving on an actual road with other cars?
    It's probably legal in Florida as long as the child is packing heat.
    Seapharris7, Sasha, sluce and 2 others like this.

Thread Information