Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Missouri kindergartener forced to sit in her diarrhea

Default Missouri kindergartener forced to sit in her diarrhea

By Sevil Omer, msnbc.com

A Missouri mother says her 6-year-old daughter was humiliated after she was denied a bathroom break in her kindergarten class and was forced to sit in her diarrhea during a test session at school.
    "They didn't even bother trying to clean her up or anything. She still had poop, diarrhea poop, coming out the back, up her front, down her legs," said the mother, Lisa Skidmore of Washburn, Mo., told KY3-TV on Tuesday.
    KY3-TV, an NBC News affiliate in Springfield, Mo., was first to report the story.The incident happened at Southwest Elementary School in Washburn, Mo., where children were participating in the Missouri Assessment Program tests; the state standardized testing required by law.

While tests are not administered until the third grade, the child's kindergarten teacher was sticking to MAP testing guidelines in efforts to simulate the stringent rules to prepare students for what's to come, School District Superintendent Bob Walker told KY3-TV on Tuesday. "Bottom line, we regret what happened," Walker told KY3-TV.
    Walker, who was contacted by msnbc.com on Thursday, said he met with the child’s parents on Wednesday.
    “From our view point, this is a confidential matter and in regards to the media, we want it to remain that way,” Walker told msnbc.com.

In earlier interviews, Walker said he instructed teachers to be more sensitive to situations that might arise during tests.
    "I don't want this to happen to any other kid. That's the point of this: I don't want this ever happening,” Walker said, according to KY3-TV.

The child’s mother said she has asked school officials for an explanation and a policy change.
    "They told me that the teacher had asked her to go to the restroom before testing time," Skidmore said, according to KY3-TV. Skidmore says her daughter was forced to sit in the class for the remainder of test time, about 15 minutes, then she was called after the test, and it was a 20-minute drive to the school, according to KY3-TV.
    No one helped to clean up her child, she said. A teacher, however, did give the child a trash bag to wrap around herself, Skidmore said. "You don't even treat a dog that way!" Skidmore told KY3-TV.
    http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...bathroom-break
    Last edited by southernbelle; April 20th, 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Oh I would clown like a motherfucker never clowned before. I know they are strict on these teachers about this testing shit (Thanks a LOT No Child Left Behind! Fuckers.) but the teacher should have some goddamn common sense, she is a teacher for fucks sake.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

That teacher is an asshole. I remember being in kindergarten (5 or 6) and denied a bathroom break and peed my pants in class. It was so humiliating and my mother let my teacher have it when she came to pick me up when school was out and saw me sobbing in soaked pants. It sucked to have all my friends see me like that and to be stuck wearing my clothes. I can't imagine how awful this kid felt.

That teacher should be force fed vast quantities of Taco Bell and then strapped to a chair for a few hours so she can sit in her own shit.

Stupid bitch. I would be in jail if I was the parent because someone would have their ass kicked.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

A teacher, however, did give the child a trash bag to wrap around herself,
    Son of a bitch! If I managed to wipe my dog's bum when he had the runs, then why the hell couldn't these teachers help a six year old clean up? Let alone mind the fact that a six year old isn't going to use a bathroom break during a test to look up an answer on their "smartphone" - because they're six!
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

There would be no end to my fury if my child had to sit in her own shit because some dumbass teacher wanted to prove a point. And the garbage bag instead of helping to clean the child up? What the ever loving raging fuck.

I'd be on lock-up in the hospital because my foot would still be lodged in the piece of shit teacher's ass!! How do you make a baby sit in feces and then give her a trashbag to wrap around herself!!
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I'd like to see a trash bag arounf that teachers neck! I would not have made to her jugular fast enough. Sheer rage!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You know if a parent did that social services would be all over their ass.
    Kat Scorp and holly like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Gold Member

Teacher should either be fired or severly reprimanded. No child should be humiliated like that. I remember when I was in 4th grade I had to go to the bathroom so bad I was about to pee my pants - after I left the bathroom the teacher yelled at me for going to the bathroom. Sorry, but I wasn't going to piss my pants in class. That teacher was a cunt anyway - hated that bitch.

The fact that the teacher told them to take a potty break before the test doesn't excuse anything. You can't plan or hold diarrhea.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Heartless

That reminds me - my son (2nd grade) is having standardized testing this week. On Monday, he said he had to go to the bathroom pretty badly, but the teacher said he couldn't leave in the middle of the exam.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    That reminds me - my son (2nd grade) is having standardized testing this week. On Monday, he said he had to go to the bathroom pretty badly, but the teacher said he couldn't leave in the middle of the exam.
    Fuck that noise.
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    That teacher is an asshole. I remember being in kindergarten (5 or 6) and denied a bathroom break and peed my pants in class. It was so humiliating and my mother let my teacher have it when she came to pick me up when school was out and saw me sobbing in soaked pants. It sucked to have all my friends see me like that and to be stuck wearing my clothes. I can't imagine how awful this kid felt.
    *hugs DeadDwarf*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information