Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By fgg
  • 1 Post By teforde23
  • 1 Post By Just Kill Me

Thread: Teen Jordan Powers Dumps Teacher Boyfriend After His Arrest On Sex Charge

Default Teen Jordan Powers Dumps Teacher Boyfriend After His Arrest On Sex Charge

Teen Jordan Powers Dumps Teacher Boyfriend After His Arrest On Sex Charge

61 229

Posted on Apr 07, 2012 @ 10:57AM print it send it

By Radar Staff
    Jordan Powers has ended her affair with her former teacher Christopher Hooker, a day after the 41-year-old was arrested on a charge that he has sex with a prior student.
    Powers told Good Morning America Saturday that she has moved out of Hooker's apartment.
    "He called me from jail and I told him we're done," the 18-year-old said.
    PHOTOS: Top Celebrity Sex Scandals
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Hooker was arrested Friday and charged with oral copulation of a minor.
    The charge stems from an allegation that the Modesto, California man had a relationship with a 17-year-old student at the school where he taught in 1998.
    PHOTOS: Scandalous Hollywood Ladies
    The bust came as a shock to Powers, who met Hooker when she was a freshman. In interviews on several TV shows including GMA and Dr. Phil, Powers and Hooker insisted they did not become sexually intimate until she turned 18. That's when Hooker quit his teaching job, left his wife and children and moved into an apartment with Powers.
    On GMA this morning, Powers revealed that she believes the allegation made by the previous student, and it's helped her see Hooker in a whole new light.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time
    "I lost everything for this guy, I lost my senior year and I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn't agree with it," she said.
    Hooker is being held at the Stanislaus County Jail.

Teen Jordan Powers Dumps Teacher Boyfriend After His Arrest On Sex Charge | Radar Online
    Free Charmed.

I'm *shocked* that it didn't work out between them!

fgg

i'm *shocked* that she believed she was the only teenager he'd been involved with. true love and all that.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

he is so hideous. His poor kids
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Can you freaking believe this?

Jordan Powers moves back in with former teacher, James Hooker

The 18-year-old broke up with Hooker after he was arrested earlier this month

Read more: Jordan Powers moves back in with former teacher, James Hooker* - NY Daily News

The stomach-turning romance between a California teen and her 41-year-old former teacher is back on.
    Jordan Powers told Sacramento TV station CBS13 that she and James Hooker were back together in an interview conducted at Hooker’s Modesto apartment.
    The 18-year-old had called it quits a week-and-a-half ago after Hooker was arrested on charges he sexually assaulted a 17-year-old student in 1998.
    “He called me from jail, and yes, I told him we’re done,” she said on “Good Morning America” shortly after Hooker’s April 6 arrest. “I lost everything for this guy. I lost my senior year. I gave up all my friends at high school because they didn’t agree with me.”
    The teen moved out of the couple’s apartment following Hooker’s arrest and flew with her mother to a friend’s house in Ohio, the Modesto Bee reported.
    “She requested the distance, she asked to fly to Ohio,” her mother, Tammie Powers, told the newspaper.
    When asked by the TV station if she had any comment on the charges Hooker’s facing, the teen said, “I’m just not interested in talking at all.”
    Her mother tipped off the TV station after her daughter moved out again.
    “I’m disgusted,” Tammie Powers, told the TV station. “In my view, he’s a pedophile.”
    She said that almost immediately after Hooker was released from jail, he began calling her daughter repeatedly and tried to win her back.
    “He’s relentless,” she said. “And this is what they do, he’s very manipulative ... he’s not going to quit.”
    Powers and Hooker made national news earlier this year when they appeared on “Dr. Phil” and “Good Morning America” to defend their relationship after Hooker left his family to start a new life with his onetime student.
    They claim that nothing sexual happened before Jordan was 18, making their relationship legal.
    In addition to confronting the couple on national television, Powers’ mother, Tammie, took her campaign against her daughter’s relationship to the California legislature, where she helped Republican Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen introduce legislation that make it a felony for any teacher to have a sexual relationship with a student - even if they are 18.
    She wrote on her Facebook page earlier this week that she was back at the Capitol lobbying for the law.
    “Exhausted,” she posted on Tuesday night.

Read more: Jordan Powers moves back in with former teacher, James Hooker* - NY Daily News

There was her big chance.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She doesn't seem too bright.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KrisNine likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

They both pissed me off while watching them on Dr. Phil. I don't think she was brainwashed. Nope. She wanted to do what she wanted.
    I think the age should be dropped to 16 like in other countries to have legal sex. A 16 year old will most likely be no different from the age of 18.
    However I do think it was wrong for him to prey on his students. I wonder how is former wife and children feel.
    I wonder if someone said to him, "I told you so".
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I saw the story on Dr. Phil. Sick scumbag.

Teenagers are known for making bad decisions driven by hormones and know-it-all-itis. Fucking grown ass man should know better.

Thread Information