Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By faithanne
  • 1 Post By witchcurlgirl

Thread: Planned Parenthood firebombed in Wisconsin

Thumbs down Planned Parenthood firebombed in Wisconsin

On Sunday April 1, 2012 at 7:41 P.M. the Grand Chute Fire Department responded to Plannned Parenthood, 3800 N. Gíllett St for a fire alarm. While investigating the cause for the alarm, firefighters found evidence of foul play and requested assistance from the Grand Chute Police Department.

An unknown person placed a small homemade explosive device on an outside window sill to the buílding. The device later exploded, causing damage to the building. A small fire broke out at the time ofthe explosion, but it quickly burned itself out prior to the arrival of the fire department.

The Grand Chute Police Department is investigating this incident. It is believed the incident took place around 7:30 P.M. If anyone has about this incident, please contact the Grand Chute Department at 920-832-1575.

Daily Kos: Planned Parenthood Firebombed in Wisconsin
    Cray.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oy.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

It was protesters.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Fucking assholes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'm just guessing that it was protesters. We have them outside of one in Philadelphia, holding up signs of aborted babies.
    The guy said to me "We can help you" I told him "I'm not even going in for that"
    I wish I said, "I'm just getting my annual, and will have the doctor look in my cookie box to make sure I don't have cancer. Do you get your genitals checked?". Next time, next time.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Maybe you should have said , " That's ok, I don't need your help. This is my fifth time! It's old hat to me now."

There's a Planned Parenthood that just opened up here in Michigan in a town near where I live (the only one Oakland County). The news report showed the protesters lining the front with abortion photos (as if that's the only service that PP does for women -_- ) talking about the "sanctity of life".

Just once, I'd like a reporter to ask if leaving an explosive device intended to destroy and even kill people inside falls in line with "sanctity of life".

My stock answer to protesters (usually elderly males) is "when you get pregnant, you can choose not to have an abortion. But don't tell me what to do". It doesn't make much of a difference but it's fun to see them splutter and curse me. Good times.
    McJag likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^ You're nice. My stock answer is 'fuck off you nazi bastard'
    SuriCruise likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Authorities have arrested a man suspected of planting a bomb on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin after the getaway video that was captured via surveillance camera leaving the scene got in an accident on the way to whatever other idiotic thing the driver was on his way to do.

Authorities aren't releasing the man's name, but according to the Huffington Post, they were able to nab him after witnesses and closed circuit cameras caught a glimpse of a man in a white SUV with "distinctive markings" around the Planned Parenthood clinic at the time of the attempted firebombing. Shortly thereafter, the moron who drove the distinctive vehicle to bomb an abortion clinic crashed his car, giving authorities unfettered access to his getaway vehicle.

Since he'd already bombed an abortion clinic on a day that the clinic was closed and no one was there, and bungled right into the arms of authorities, I'd imagine that next on the agenda would be a quick swing past the site of his elementary school, where he could unsuccessfully attempt to burn the building down using a broken lighter while wearing a jersey with his last name printed on the back.

Very Stupid Man Who Bombed Wisconsin Planned Parenthood Arrested
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Good, stupid fucking asshole.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Maybe you should have said , " That's ok, I don't need your help. This is my fifth time! It's old hat to me now."
    and then pinkbunnyslippers would get firebombed on her way back to the car.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

This is where I live. I have a client just down the road. I'm ashamed at the state Wisconsin is in right now. It's a fucking mess. Women's rights seem to be public enemy number one right now.
    I sent out a FB message last week to remind everyone to vote in our primary and local elections.......and I got more people confused about what the voting was for than people who didn't have their heads up their asses.
    Wake me up when the dark ages are over.....I fucking give up.

Thread Information