Thread: Invisible Children Founder and KONY 2012 Star Found Masturbating in Public

Default Invisible Children Founder and KONY 2012 Star Found Masturbating in Public

Jason Russell, the co-founder of Invisible Children and father of the five-year-old who featured in the viral KONY 2012 video, was detained in San Diego last night for "being drunk in public and masturbating," NBC San Diego reports. I know. I know.

He was, apparently, possibly, on something? Drugs, I guess? That's him on the right in the photo above. (Next to Ryan)
    Jason Russell, 33, was taken into custody after he was found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to Lt. Andra Brown. He was detained at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Road.
    I don't know, man. I don't know. It's unclear whether or not he was wearing a KONY 2012 shirt, or what he was masturbating to. We will update this post as this amazing story develops.

Update 1

Gawker writer Maureen O'Connor provides us with this helpful Jason Russell GIF, via this video.

Update 2
    San Diegans weigh in:
    For people unfamiliar with San Diego, the Kony guy was arrested in the douchiest part of the city, not far from Sea World.
    willy (@willystaley) March 16, 2012
    @pareene @AdrianChen 2 blocks from my house. Nothing weird about it. The view of Sea World often has this effect on us.
    TBogg (@tbogg) March 16, 2012
    Update 3: TMZ has more information:
    Sources tell us ... Russell was dancing around the Intersection of Ingraham and Riviera wearing "speedo-like underwear" ... and eventually removed the underwear and began to make sexual gestures.
    So does NBC San Diego:
    Police said they received several calls yesterday at 11:30 a.m. of a man in various stages of undress, running through traffic and screaming. Police described him as "in his underwear."
    Update 4: Invisible Children has released a statement:
    "Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday. Jason's passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time."

Invisible Children Founder and KONY 2012 Star Found Masturbating in Public
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Hah privacy? Or us not to discuss that he wasn't malnutritioned or dehydrated?

Oh,get real! In public? I don't like it! Privacy does not apply.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

There's that "hospitalised for exhaustion" bullshit again. Who do they think they're fooling?
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

A*O

I think this whole Kony thing is a massive scam. Show me the money.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

"Jason Russell was unfortunately hospitalized yesterday suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition. He is now receiving medical care and is focused on getting better. The past two weeks have taken a severe emotional toll on all of us, Jason especially, and that toll manifested itself in an unfortunate incident yesterday. Jason's passion and his work have done so much to help so many, and we are devastated to see him dealing with this personal health issue. We will always love and support Jason, and we ask that you give his entire family privacy during this difficult time."
    insert a big fat eye-roll here.

TMZ says he's actually on a 5150 cheeto hold.

Jason Russell THE NAKED MELTDOWN Caught on Tape

TMZ has footage of "Kony 2012" honcho Jason Russell in the midst of his naked meltdown in San Diego ... pounding his fists in anger and screaming maniacally.

As we previously reported, Russell was detained by police yesterday ... after witnesses say he was running around naked and making sexual gestures.

Russell was held on a 5150 psychiatric hold ... so authorities can decide if he poses a danger to himself or others.

A rep for Invisible Children says Russell was suffering from exhaustion, dehydration, and malnutrition as a result of a strenuous PR campaign.

Jason Russell Video: 'Kony 2012' Honcho Has Naked Meltdown | TMZ.com
    you have to watch the video.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

cmon you gotta get off however you gotta get off
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Gold Member

Kony is a repressive asshole and a huge menace in Uganda, but Invisible Children is a questionable charity. As A*O said, show us the money.

So masturbating and acting like a drunken asshole in public now falls under the "exhaustion" excuse that celebrities like to use to hide their suicide attempts, drug use, etc?

I find this hilarious and I don't know why....

Instead of a wienie wagger, he seems to be a wienie bouncer.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He's married with two kids. I thought he was an out gay man. I hope those children aren't school age.

Thread Information