Thread: 2 Year Old In Meatgrinder

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default 2 Year Old In Meatgrinder

It's fair guess that this family will not be winning any parents of the year awards. Read through the list of stuff that's happened to their kids. I want to know why CPS didn't take all the kids after the first incident.

Police: 2-Year-Old's Arm Stuck In Meat Grinder

Thu Oct 20, 7:09 PM ET

A 2-year-old was flown to a local hospital Wednesday after his arm got stuck in a meat grinder , NewsChannel5 reported.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Westlake police are investigating the incident that happened inside a home on Stonehedge Drive.

911 Call

Police said the grinder was on the floor and plugged in when the incident occurred.

The boy was taken to the hospital with his right arm still in the grinder. He is at MetroHealth Medical Center, and is now recovering, reported NewsChannel5.

Officers said the woman who called 911 had a hard time expressing herself because of a language barrier and being emotionally overcome.

The mother and other family members who live in the house have not cooperated with police or Children and Family Services investigating the accident, Capt. Guy Turner said.

Police said this is not the first time inadequate supervision has resulted in injury to children at this house. In 2001, a 1-year-old boy was struck and killed by a car after running out of the house and into the street.

In 2002, a 4-year-old also was struck by a car outside the house. Police said the family covered up the incident from police. In both cases, the family engaged in the same stonewalling technique with investigators, police said.

NewsChannel5 also learned that a registered sex offender is living in the home.

The Westlake city prosecutor will rule on the case after the investigation is complete. The parents could face possible child endangering charges.

What caring parent would leave a meat grinder plugged in in reach of a child?!

They don't sound like very caring parents to me, with the other accidents that have happened there.

Bronze Member

How can a registered sex offender be living in a home with CHILDREN?

CPS should have been on the case ages and ages ago...

The children should be taken away from these people, let's see.. 2 dead, one stuck in a meatgrinder and the rest living with a pedophile?

Which part of this can get *worse* ?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

They should definatley not be allowed to take car (or not) of any children at all. The first child bein ran over, OK devastating accident, second child - should've been more careful about the children. meat Gringer plugged in on the floor - insane. having a convicted peadophile living with the children - fucked up!

If a peadophile so much as looked at my kid in the street I'd wanna kick his ass and get my kid the hell away! These people must be mentally retarded!!!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

oh for fucks sake. this is pathetic. way to go CPS.

Thread Information