Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon Bon Jovi NOT Dead! *Hoax* :(

Default Jon Bon Jovi NOT Dead! *Hoax* :(

OMG.... I just found this!
    International Rockstar Legend Jon Bon Jovi dead at 49 ę dailynewbloginternational

Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on
    The Bamboozle Festival,North Beach Asbury Park.
    New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.
    The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Joviís bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.
    The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovisís doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coronerís office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.
    Share this:

Like this:

Be the first to like this post.

Categories Uncategorized
    Last edited by Sylkyn; December 20th, 2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Totally a hoax. My bad.

Not true!!

Jon Bon Jovi is the victim of a death hoax.

According to a fake story being spread on Twitter, the rock star was found “in a coma” at a hotel in New Jersey and taken to a hospital, where he supposedly “suffered cardiac arrest.”

It is 100% fake.

Bon Jovi is NOT dead.

He’s alive and well.

Jon Bon Jovi Dead - December 2011 Coma Death Hoax | Gossip Cop

PLEASE NO!!!! I was starting to go into cardiac arrest myself. NOT Jon Bon Jovi. I would weep.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

omg Really--?? It's all over facebook! I am glad you're right, gal. Thank you!

My friends are all freaking out too---crying and carrying on. NO ONE IS REPORTING IT. NO ONE. CNN, E!, no one on the internet, except whoever this site is. Just saying...even when Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital, at least E! was scrolling it across the bottom. Nothing here....

Well phew. That would have been awful. Thanks Lynnie.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Lynnie, you have a future in emergency response. Calming the masses, disseminating good info.

And look, we have 189 guests.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

*waves* Hi guests!! Bon Jovi is OK!!!! Repeat: he is OK! But please stick around and have some fun. Register, join the fun! All the cool kids are doing it! *evil smile*

Elite Member

Oh good I'm so glad he's okay that was a shocker.

Could we have a change in the thread title? I almost had a heart attack; I hate to think what would happen if Mrs. V were to stop by right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Could we have a change in the thread title? I almost had a heart attack; I hate to think what would happen if Mrs. V were to stop by right now.

You too Rav? Really? The rest of my faith in humanity just died a flaming, writhing, screaming death.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You too Rav? Really? The rest of my faith in humanity just died a flaming, writhing, screaming death.
    LOL, what? I was just shocked because he's not the type I'd expect to drop dead at any moment. Maybe I'd feel a little sad for my teeny bopper, hair-crimping, late 80's self, but that's it. There would be absolutely no crying.

However, poor Mrs. V... it might just have ruined Christmas.

I didn't even bother to read the article.... I just scrolled down quickly for the "it's a hoax" post. Thank you Lynnie!

I'm no Bon Jovi-tard but damn that would have been a shock.

I usually NEVER fall for this stuff...I am so sorry for not checking it further than the one article. Does a mod need to change the title--or can I? I hardly EVER post a new thread so this is uncharted ground for me...

Holy shit, I had no idea I was such a Bon Jovi fan until I realized there was no more where Living on a Prayer came from.

Viva la hoax!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information