Thread: TSA lets rapper Freddy Gibbs keep weed, adds note

Default TSA lets rapper Freddy Gibbs keep weed, adds note

TSA lets rapper keep his weed — RT
    When he’s not recording tunes like “Personal OG” and “National Anthem (Fuck the World),” rapper Freddie Gibbs likes to travel. He also likes to smoke weed. A real lot.

Somehow for Gibbs, real name Fredrick Tipton, he didn’t think there would be much of a problem with combining those two passions lately, even if it involved the US government’s notoriously tough Transportation Security Administration in the equation. And — yes, somehow for Gibbs — he was right.
    The rapper took to Twitter on Wednesday to let the micro-blogosphere know that while boarding a flight this week, a TSA agent managed to intercept Gibbs’ stash of marijuana but, rather than confiscate it, issue a citation or make an arrest, the officer put the contraband back in the passengers luggage along with a note.
    It read, “C’mon, son.”
    Gibbs took a photo of the weed and the lovely little note from the TSA and posted it to his Facebook account, where around 40,000 fans follow his happenings in 140-character blurbs.
    “LOL,” added Gibbs.
    In a cookie-cutter response from the Administration, a spokesperson issued a statement saying, “TSA takes all allegations of inappropriate conduct seriously and is investigating this claim.”
    Gibbs posted the photo after landing in Denver, Colorado and tweeted from Los Angeles, California earlier in the day; both states have legalized marijuana for medical purposes. While the rapper posted a photo of a sizeable stash of weed Friday afternoon with a “Rx” label, it’s not exactly clear if it was obtained with a doctor’s permission — or why Gibbs needed to transport a half-ounce or marijuana across the state lines in a plane knowing he would go through a government checkpoint.
    In Colorado, unlawful possession of a half-ounce of pot is a felony offense which comes with up to three years in prison and upwards of $100,000 in penalties for only a first offense.
    Gibbs isn’t about to let the man keep him down, however. “Still smoking,” was his latest Twitter posting as of this publishing.

Bet that after the investigation the TSA agent is going to wish he'd confiscated/reported/etc him instead of adding the note... What is it with the TSA & their notes at the moment...
    Free Charmed.

^^ i thought the same thing, the agent will probably get fired for this now.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I smell bullshit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I smell bullshit.
    Just so long as you don't smell weed, we're all A-OK! Lol!
    Free Charmed.

...but Kinder Eggs are not allowed into the USA. They will take it.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Really? Is it because of the toy inside? Or just because the TSA loooves kinder chocolate?
    Free Charmed.

They need to fact check. In Colorado, less than a half-ounce of weed is just a fine of $100/$150. Its not much worse than a jaywalking ticket.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

Freddy who? Not even Whitney got away with it
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Thread Information