Thread: Lady Faces Jail for Calling White French Guys Mean Name

Default Lady Faces Jail for Calling White French Guys Mean Name

Lady Faces Jail for Calling White French Guys Mean Name

In France, people are all very sensitive about things, and prefer to approach sensitive issues (all) by arguing sophisticated points of serious political philosophy, while making dismissive hand gestures and holding cigarettes. This is why the French are such a bunch of pussies who aren't even tough enough to be involved in several doomed wars of choice in the Muslim world. Le wimps! Amirite?

Here's how wimpy the French are: right wingers have managed to have Houria Bouteldja, a French political activist with Algerian roots, dragged into court and put up on charges for saying something mean about white French people.
    Bouteldja, of the movement Indigenes of the Republic, called native white French "souchiens" in a TV interview. The word derives from "souche," or stock, as native white French are commonly called, but could sound like a hyphenated word meaning "lower than a dog."
    For this grievous insult, she faces up to six months in prison. Oh, poor Le Wimps! Sad that the lady said a mean thing? Did she hurt your feeling, croissant boy? Gee, what did white French people ever do to Africans, right? What, you've never been called a dog-ball-licker before? Go cry into your stereotypical Onion Soup, why don't you?

Thank god here in America our right wingers are real men about this issue.

Lady Faces Jail for Calling White French Guys Mean Name
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

what the fuck is wrong in this world, like there isnt enough of these absurd things in the world, now we cannot even be mean to frenchies.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

devil's advocate here: if galliano can be tried and convicted for going on a drunken, anti-semitic rant in a bar, shouldn't the same apply to someone who makes racial insults at other groups, even if it's white people?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ I agree 100%. Does that make me the devil's handmaiden?

I love 'dog ball licker as an insult. I'll be using it for the rest of the day.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Uh, yeah. Lower than dogs. Fuck that lady, enjoy your stay at Chateaux Assrape.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

6 months for that is way too extreme. I honestly don't consider it hate speech, especially when you compare to Galiano saying Jews should be exterminated.

However this woman does sounds like a complete ass just like Galiano did; going on tv and calling an entire group of people names ain't gonna get help your cause lady.

Imagine if the tables were turned, the French spent years kicking the shit out of the Algerians, but when they try to return the favour....
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information