Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woman Doesn’t Understand Why Her ‘White Only’ Swimming Pool is Racist

Default Woman Doesn’t Understand Why Her ‘White Only’ Swimming Pool is Racist

An Ohio landlord who posted a "White Only" sign outside her property's swimming pool is requesting that the state reconsider its ruling. She totally wasn't being racist, you see, since she did it because she was worried that if nonwhites were allowed in the pool, their strange black people hair products would make the water "cloudy." See? Not racist at all!

Jamie Hein owns a rental complex outside of Cincinnati. When she noticed that one of her tenants were being visited by their teenage daughter, who is black, she grew concerned about the fact of the pool water's clarity and posted a sign outside of the pool that read "White Only." It wasn't that the teen's presence in the water would render it unclean; just that the crazy haircare products she must be using were threatening the very molecules in the water and the subsequent swimming enjoyment of all the god-fearing whites who wanted to enjoy some blackless water.

Several eyewitnesses saw the sign, the girl's parents filed a complaint with the state Civil Rights Commission before moving out of the complex to one managed by someone who wasn't such an asshole. And on September 29, the Commission ruled against Hein and agreed that it is indeed Very Not Okay to segregate swimming pools by race.

Hein still doesn't think she was being racist, though, and has requested that the Commissioners hear her case again. They're scheduled to reconsider the case tomorrow. If the Commission reiterates its earlier ruling, the case will proceed to the Ohio state Attorney General, and the Attorney General may choose to award punitive damages to the former tenants who complained.

No word on whether Hein knows about how often people urinate in swimming pools, or if it was okay for other nonwhite races to swim in the pool. Also, how much of one nonwhite race do you need to be in order to be barred from swimming. Does the word "octoroon" come into play? So many stupid questions to be asked of this woman who doesn't appear to know the meanings of words.

Woman Still Doesn't Understand Why Her 'White Only' Swimming Pool is Racist
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

LOL, crazy bitch.

OMG. That is beyond tiresome! What an idiot.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Evil harpy.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

wow, if i would have to choose id rather swim in a pool full of black people even though their hair would the water cloudy and the big black dongs would make my head cloudier than some white trash prats that piss in the pools. i have to say ive never seen water go cloudy when black people swim in them, ive seen the water in public pools go pink when ive peed in them, but i think thats just because of my hair chemicals i assume.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

I'm still in favour of building a giant wall around Ohio to contain all the nuts. Soj, get out while you still can!
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

Those crazy black people and their hair products. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THEM!!!

[YOUTUBE]doTln-HDFQo[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, this can't be real? How about making everyone wear those horrid swim caps like we used to have to back in the day. Racist bitch.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

What kills me is how they blink innocently and ask, "what?" How the fuck can you not know that's racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Those crazy black people and their hair products. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN THEM!!!
    so true. Woman caught smuggling cocaine in her dreadlocks

Seriously, though, how many hair-product-soaked heads would it take to cloud a pool?
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

BTW, How much hairproduct does the average white woman use?

Leave in conditioner, mousse, hairdye, hairspray... I think most women have at least one product in their hair at any given time.

Are black people's hairproducts that different?

^^You know we have that super heavy shit and goo in it to keep the kink down!!

Ummm black women don't generally get their hair wet when they go swimming, if we go swimming!!
    I Bleed Purple-Baltimore and Proud!

I want to know why Caramel's pee turns water pink.....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It is truly disturbing to think these assholes are still out there. And breeding.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^You know we have that super heavy shit and goo in it to keep the kink down!!

Ummm black women don't generally get their hair wet when they go swimming, if we go swimming!!

Right, I saw that documentary 'Good Hair', I think I know what you're talking about! Of course there's also the weaves, hairpieces, extensions and wigs. What if those come off in the water? They could totally clog the filter or something.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information