Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher Accused Of Masturbating In Class

fgg

Default Teacher Accused Of Masturbating In Class

Teacher Accused Of Masturbating In Class

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (CBS) – A teacher at a suburban Christian school has been charged with a felony, after he was fired for allegedly masturbating behind a podium while teaching class.

As CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports, Schaumburg police said he might have been doing it for the past 10 years or more.

And in court Wednesday, a Cook County assistant state’s attorney told the judge that prosecutors have a handwritten note from LaDuke, in which he admits to fantasizing about students.

Paul LaDuke, 75, has been charged with sexual exploitation of a child. LaDuke has been a math teacher at the school for 26 years, and is also an ordained minister.

Bond for LaDuke was set at $40,000 at the Rolling Meadows Courthouse Wednesday morning.

On Friday, a student at Schaumburg Christian School, located at 200 N. Roselle Rd., reported to another teacher that LaDuke appeared to be masturbating while seated at his podium during class.

The teacher notified the school administration, which launched an internal investigation. LaDuke was fired on Friday and, on Monday, school officials contacted Schaumburg police.

“Obviously, she was distressed and upset by what occurred, but we’re very thankful that she brought it forward,” said Schaumburg police Sgt. John Nebel.

Detectives interviewed several students and LaDuke was arrested on Monday.

Investigators determined that, while seated at a podium in class on Friday, LaDuke unzipped and lowered his pants and masturbated while students were present in the classroom.

“Through the course of our investigation, our detectives have come to believe that this has happened several times per year for 10 years or more, possibly,” Nebel said.

Asked if there had been previous complaints that did not result in any action against LaDuke, Nebel said no.

“It’s not that it’s been reported and nothing has been done, it’s just that during the course of the investigation, we’ve come to learn certain information and I can’t go further for the fact that there’s a possibility of more charges before a grand jury,” Nebel said.

Police said there is no evidence that LaDuke touched any students in an inappropriate manner or harmed them physically.

Students and parents were stunned, and still want to know more about what happened.

“I understand there’s an issue that he did something he shouldn’t have done, in terms of behind the podium – whether it was adjusting his shirt or whatnot – but I know that the school did what it had needed to do,” said Daniel Csoka, the father of a student at the school. “I mean, just look at Penn State. Look at school after school having situations. But I believe that the officials and the administration did what they needed to do. I’m not concerned about my child.”

School administrator Jim Toth said the school took action as quickly as it could.

“We are shocked. We are saddened by what has transpired over the last few days. As soon as we started to receive information, we reacted as quickly as we possibly could,” Toth said. “We are fully cooperating with Schaumburg Police Department at this time, as they continue their investigation.”

LaDuke taught Algebra I and Honors Geometry to high school freshmen, Honors Algebra II to sophomores, and Algebra II and Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus to juniors and seniors. His name had been removed from the school’s Web site as of Wednesday morning.

If LaDuke is to make bond, he must come up with 10 percent, or $4,000, to get out of jail, and he will not be allowed on school grounds.

A defense attorney tells CBS 2 that LaDuke may have dementia.

Teacher Accused Of Masturbating In Class « CBS Chicago

pic of him at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Disgusting. And, of course, he's an ordained minister at a Catholic school.

Fired for adjusting his shirt, the poor bastard.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    Disgusting. And, of course, he's an ordained minister at a Catholic school.

uh, that's a christian school.

if you're going to be a bigot, at least be an informed bigot.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

well when u get the urge u gotta jerk off a little, i wonder if he spunked?
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

that's probably how they know it's been going on for years. they probably don't clean the underside of that podium too often and i bet there were quite a few, uh, samples...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    uh, that's a christian school.

if you're going to be a bigot, at least be an informed bigot.
    Christian school, whatever. It's a joke, ffs.

ew.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Reminds me of that judge who did it for years while court was in session. Wonder what happened to that bastard.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Ick factor aside, it is pretty amazing that he still constantly wanks at 75.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Ick factor aside, it is pretty amazing that he still constantly wanks at 75.
    My thoughts exactly.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

His wang must be as glorious as a wet shoelace.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

A defense attorney tells CBS 2 that LaDuke may have dementia.
    Honestly, that was my first thought when I heard this on the local news today, but if he's been pulling it (pun intended) for 10 years, that's a long time to be teaching school with dementia, no?

Also goes to show how little students pay attention in class if it took 10 years for someone to notice!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe it was ten years of people suspecting that he was pulling his pud behind the podium but didn't want to say it incase they were wrong and looked dirty for even thinking such a thing.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    well when u get the urge u gotta jerk off a little, i wonder if he spunked?
    Typical

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information