Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two-year-old missing after mother leaves him behind after running out of gas

Default Two-year-old missing after mother leaves him behind after running out of gas

I heard this breaking story on HLN/CNN this morning, and just got around to looking it up. As far as I know, it's still unresolved.

What do you guys think about this? I don't know what the weather was like, but I can't imagine taking the 4-year-old with you, and leaving the 2-year-old behind......

Two-year-old missing after mother leaves him behind after running out of gas
    Sky Metalwala missing after mother left him alone in car

November 7th, 2011 by Jessica King | Permalink

Toddler Sky Metalwala, went missing after mother abandoned him in car to go get gas. Screen shot via CNN.

A Bellevue, Washington mother reported her 2-year-old son, Sky Metalwala, missing, after leaving him along for an hour in the car. She told police she went to search for help after her car ran out of gas. She reportedly told police that she left little Sky in the car, buckled in his car-seat, but took along her other child, a 4-year-old, to look for a gas station. Once she found a gas station, she called a friend. She claims she returned about an hour later and that her toddler son was gone.

Police say that some of the doors were unlocked but it is unclear whether the youngster opened one of the doors and walked away or if a passerby took him.
    According to the Seattle Times, the mother’s silver Acura sedan was parked on the side of the road near the 2600 block of 112th Avenue N.E. in Bellevue, just outside of Seattle.
    It is also unclear whether if the mother was going to pick up her son, leave her care there and have the friend drive them home. Police made note that no gas can was seen at the scene and that the mother and 4-year-old had already started walking back when the friend picked them up while en-route.
    Search crews searched intensely over a several mile radius and told the media they feel if the boy had wandered off, they would have found him. They aren’t yet releasing any information on what they think might have happened to the youngster, only that they don’t have enough information right now to know what happened.

May I be the first to call bullshit on this story. You would not take one child and leave the other, no way no how.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It was dry yesterday but cold as fuck. My son hear this news story and he says "Is she out of her mind!??!??!?!?!?!?!? That's crazy!" A six year old has more sense,wow.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    May I be the first to call bullshit on this story. You would not take one child and leave the other, no way no how.
    I shall be the second. Unfortunately, I think that child had already faced his demise when she concocted this story.....bitch.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

She's a fucking liar! Sorry, but no one is going to leave a two year old in a car on the side of the road. She thinks she's smart and thinks she came up with a great story. She could have at least pretended to get a can of gas. Wonder if she was stupid enough to have a full tank of gas?

wtf! that's just bullshit
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

They don't mention the mother's name or age or anything good. I need to see a picture of her and then I'll tell you for sure if I'm looking at an evil bitch or not... but based on the story, it doesn't look good for poor little Sky.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Same. I cannot imagine taking one child with me while leaving the other behind.

When I first read this story, I had visions of someone being out in the middle of nowhere like that CNET guy who got stranded in his car with his family out in Oregon during a snowstorm.

However, I Googled the location, and she appears to have run out of gas in the middle of a business park. There should have been plenty of traffic going by, too, and didn't she have a cellphone that she could have used for a towing service?

^^And, wouldn't someone have noticed a little boy out wandering around by himself and call the police. This totally stinks...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Maybe she's telling the truth - check this crazy story out -especially the part bolded in red:

Posted: Nov 07, 2011 1:57 PM ESTUpdated: Nov 07, 2011 1:57 PM EST

By GENE JOHNSON
    Associated Press SEATTLE (AP) - A Washington state woman who told police her toddler disappeared when she left him alone in a car had previously been cited for leaving a child unattended in a vehicle.
    The FBI joined investigators in Bellevue as they spent a second day looking for 2-year-old Sky Metalwala.
    His mother, Julia Biryukova (beer-yoo-KOH'-vah), says the boy disappeared Sunday when she left him alone in an unlocked car after it ran out of gas. A police spokeswoman says she told investigators that she and her 4-year-old child walked a mile to a gas station.
    In 2009, Redmond police cited Biryukova and her husband, Solomon Metalwala, for leaving a child unattended in a vehicle. The case was dismissed after they agreed to probation, community service and a 10-week parenting class.

somebody better take that other kid quick-like!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

So she's been trying to get rid of the younger kid for its whole life?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Maybe the child was asleep and she didn't want to wake him...? Still stupid though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    Maybe the child was asleep and she didn't want to wake him...? Still stupid though.
    Both times the child was left unattended or just this time? I mean, she has a history of neglect. she's a piece of shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information