Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Texas judge beating video causing outrage (Graphic Video)

Angry Texas judge beating video causing outrage (Graphic Video)

Police in Rockport, Texas, have started an investigation after the alarming circulation of a video depicting the brutal abuse of a teenager with disabilities that was uploaded onto Reddit and YouTube.

Authorities are checking the veracity of the video and trying to determine whether a local judge was involved, they reported on Wednesday.

"We were made aware of the video last night and it has been assigned to our criminal investigation division. An investigation is ongoing at this time," Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe told The Huffington Post.

The seven-and-a-half minute clip, which has nearly a half-million views, shows a teenage girl being brutally beaten with belts by an older male and female. According to a description of the clip, the girl has ataxic cerebral palsy and is being punished for "using the Internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase" at the time.

"Bend over the f--king bed, dammit," the man says as he repeatedly beats the girl about her body with a belt. "Lay down or I'll spank your f--king face. ... I have to f--king beat you into submission. You want to put some more computer games on? You want some more? F--king computer... See all the problems they cause?"

The video recently surfaced on video-sharing websites, triggering enormous outrage from viewers.

"This man is a monster and should be put in prison. He clearly enjoys whipping this girl," one viewer commented.

Another said, "These parents are a f--king waste of space and do not deserve to be breathing our air even living. I hope these parents burn in hell and are whipped every f--king second of their miserable time in hell."

A description of the video identifies the male abuser as Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams.

"Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can’t even exercise fit judgment as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His 'judgment' is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter," the YouTube description says.

The person who wrote the video description does, however, defend the woman in the video.

"The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video," it says. "The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist."

Chief Jayroe confirmed his department is investigating Judge Adams.

"We haven't confirmed the authenticity of the video yet or spoke with the person who made it," Jayroe said. "It appears to have been made in 2004. We have not verified anyone's participation in the video yet."

Earlier today, KRIS-TV spoke with Hillary Adams. She said she was 16 years old when the video was filmed.

"It had happened before and had been escalating," Adams told the news station. "I set up a camera, and I caught it."

Adams reportedly said the abuse had gone on for years and that she only recently decided to upload the video.

"My father's harassment was getting really bad, so I decided to finally publish the video that I had been sitting on for 7 years," Adams said.

Judge Adams himself spoke with the station Wednesday, claiming the beating was "not as bad as it looks on tape." He also told KRIS-TV that he had contacted Judicial Review in Austin and "more will come out during the investigation."

A phone listing for Judge Adams has been disconnected and officials at the Aransas County Court were unavailable for comment today.
    Judge William Adams Beating Of Teen With Cerebral Palsy Sparks Outrage (VIDEO)

Jesus fucking Christ! "Not as bad as it looks on tape." God damn psychopath. :mad

That was horrific. How could anyone justify beating a kid like this over something as silly as using the computer is a mystery to me. He needs his ass and legs beat with a belt like that so he can see how it feels.

How is that disciplining? Getting beaten 17+ times in a row with a belt is not discipline, it's straight up abuse. And of course he's a family judge, my god.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Piece of shit. If he's Court at Law in Texas he handles small civil maybe probate but it depends on how small his county is, if small enough he could do family law as the only judge in town but that is rare, extremely rare. Anyway, piece of shit.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

i could throw up just thinking about the fact that this man is a judge.
    "not as bad as it looks"? jesus christ.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

That made my stomach turn. And yeah "not as bad as it looks" my ass, I was flinching every time she got hit. He was fucking wailing on her, full force. Gah, brings back too many memories, I gotta go look at puppies or something.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This man is a piece of garbage. Give me a fucking belt I'll beat him so bad his wife will mistake him for ground beef and serve him for dinner.

It was just as bad as it looked, a man beating the shit out of a helpless child who has CP. What a nightmare! Every case he has ruled on has the potential for review, this man is a sick fuck whose judgement cannot ever be trusted!

How sick is Texas?? They need to do an immediate review of all judges. Of course I think closer scrutiny needs to be paid to the loads of garbage that rule over people's lives in every state.

This makes me rage.

Good for her for posting it! What a total asshole. Wow.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post

How sick is Texas?? They need to do an immediate review of all judges.
    Really? Based on this one man? Bit of an over reaction.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Piece of shit. If he's Court at Law in Texas he handles small civil maybe probate but it depends on how small his county is, if small enough he could do family law as the only judge in town but that is rare, extremely rare. Anyway, piece of shit.
    Posted from my iPhone
    Yes, he does family law. Unsurprisingly, he seems to be on the side of the abuser.

Judge William Adams
    Posted: 2010-12-21
    by Kenjon

Corrupt
    Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    Judge William Adams
    United States

I was visiting County Court at Law in Aransas County on October 11, 2010, and I was horrified at what I saw. The case involved custody of a 6 year old child.

The mother presented medical records from Texas Mental Health and Retardation Services (MHMR) showing that the child care provider used by the father was homicidal, suicidal, psychotic and heavily drugged among other things. Judge William Adams presiding judge of the Court held that this evidence was “irrelevant.” I heard the lawyer for the mother say “You better hope this child is not hurt.” Incredibly, Judge William Adams just shrugged his shoulders.

The father, his lawyer, and the child care provider had all lied earlier claiming the child care provider was perfectly OK. Judge William Adams couldn’t care less about this lie designed to endanger the child. The hearing was obviously rigged and the truth would not interfere with the outcome that had been predetermined. Judge William Adams didn’t even conceal the corruption.

The mother testified that the child said his father, his father’s lawyers, and others told him to lie that his mother “touched” him improperly. Also, the child was told that a judge said his mother is a “bad mommy” and to not hold her hand or hug her (and several other malicious things).

The mother testified that the events described by the child were corroborated because two waiters at the restaurant where the child said this happened confirmed that the father and child and a number of adults were present at the time described by the child. One of the waiters testified in open court confirming this. The other waiter presented an affidavit. The father lied that he had not been at the restaurant. The child said he was told to lie and say he saw his mother’s lawyer and his mother in bed together. The mother testified the child had no other way to know this lie had been told by the father’s lawyers (without any evidence) so what the child said must be true.

There was no evidence that the meeting the child described didn’t occur (other than mere denials by the same people who had earlier claimed that the child care provider was perfectly OK). The lawyer for the father said the child was “fantasizing” yet provided no evidence of this just her statements which were just *** (there is no reason a six year old child should not be believed and the child is hardly a toddler). Incredibly, the Judge not only ignored the outcries of the child but punished the mother and her lawyer for reporting what the child had said. I was absolutely appalled. The Judge clearly did not care about the truth and was acting completely corruptly.

The lawyer for the mother said that it is irresponsible to believe a child and Judge William Adams was agreeing. They effectively called this child a liar with no evidence to justify that. It was obvious to me that they were corruptly concealing the truth of what happened.

I attended a later hearing where the father testified that the child was honest and does not fantasize. He said he would be concerned if he the child told him that the mother was telling the child to lie and say that “daddy touched you.” Judge William Adams just ignored what the child said about the abuse the father and his lawyers did to the child (and worked to conceal it).

I saw Judge Adams completely deny the mother discovery and punish her for even trying. Judge William Adams clearly had no interest in the truth and in fact was covering up the truth.

Judge William Adams was removed from the case within days of the hearing. I saw a later hearing presided over by a different judge, and I observed Judge William Adams slapping one of the lawyers for the father on the back and smiling and joking with him (in the hall outside the courtroom). This lawyer William Dudley appeared homosexual to me.

I found the following picture of his partner on the internet.

I got to talking to a guy there at the hearing. His name is Stanley Rains. He said these same lawyers denied him access to his child for a decade based on lies and corruption much like I had just seen with Judge Adams. Stanley Rains’ ex-wife had said that some anonymous ladies at a park had seen him there with his daughter playing chase, sitting on a park bench, etc. There was no allegation of wrong doing just groundless insinuation. He was persecuted for years by these same lawyers (Lanette Joubert, William Dudley, and William Kelly).

William Kelly is a city councilman most of the time. His wife was driving drunk and had an accident injuring his children. That happened nearly a decade ago. The case still has not been tried due to the corruption revolving around these lawyers.

Stanley Rains was even prosecuted for a crime. The allegation was totally corrupt and retaliatory essentially that he had gone to the school to see his daughter (which his Court order allowed him to do). He told me that these lawyers always lie and steal children from loving parents. They groom weak and corrupt judges to help them. William Kelly brags about “destroying people.”

These same lawyers destroyed the relationship of a man named Craig Doreck with his children merely because his child came home after a visit with “*** on his butt.” These sicko lawyers suggested that *** in a diaper of a child in diapers somehow evidenced sexual misconduct. They also claimed the small child still in diapers said “dad tickled me on the butt.” They say a six year old child should not be believed on who he had dinner with and what was said yet a child still diapers should be believed about dad “tickling him on the butt.” I was appalled at what I was hearing. There is obviously corruption in our family law bar and courts.

Stanley Rains told me that William Dudley admitted to being a child abuser.

I was absolutely appalled by the behavior of Judge William Adams. He is corrupt, and he was abusing this child subjecting this child to a danger homicidal suicidal care provider and protecting the lawyers who sought to have his mother imprisoned and taken from his life. Stanley Rains told me they do this all the time. They do the same “plays” over and over again destroying many children and parents. They are sociopaths with no conscience and no integrity.

In Stanley Rains’ case, William Kelly’s sister in law was the Ad Litem (Jeanette Cantu Bazarre). She lied about interviewing the ladies at the park and made up lies. Stanley Rains never learned that the ad litem was related to William Kelly until many years later.

Judge William Adams of Aransas County Court at Law is a corrupt loser. He looks as weak and immature as he is. He looks like a boy with his hands caught in the cookie jar. He looks like he just finished meeting with William Dudley (or his associate). He is a corrupt. He is a loser. Do not vote for him. Be a responsible citizen and watch those elected to public office. Judges should be be responsible and honest people and he isn’t. He wants the approval of lawyers like Lanette Joubert, William Dudley, and William Kelly and couldn’t care less about children or justice.

Here is “pretty boy” William Dudley who takes great pains to sound like a professor but who is obviously just a total dumb *** who uses his “pretty boy” sex appeal to win over judges.

These lawyers and this judge sicken me. The judge needs to be voted out of office. Please do your public duty and go to court proceedings like I did and let the public know about bad apple judges. It could be you next time. Sicko lawyers cannot function without corrupt judges.
    source: Judge William Adams Complaints, Reviews - Corrupt

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

fgg

i saw part of the video this morning on the today show and his behavior was reprehensible! the mother said she was basically controlled by him and regrets her involvement. she also said that the father has substance abuse issues and is threatening to take their other daughter from her.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

They should re-try every case he has ever decided because clearly he is a psychopath. No one should have to have their legal fate decided by someone like this.

Lay down or I'll spank your f--king face. ... I have to f--king beat you into submission. You want to put some more computer games on? You want some more? F--king computer... See all the problems they cause?"
    Would this be considered irony?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

he should go in to some mental health institution and be locked up for years being spanked every night till his buttcheeks are red raw and bleeding.

but then again he could enjoy that a little too much, these powerhungry cocks just get turned on when they are controlled and jizz all over the place.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

People that are given the power of punishing our citizens and upholding the law should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Somehow, it makes all the difference in the world when you are entrusted with taking freedoms and deciding on the future of people.

I wonder how understanding and sympathetic he was to the people that stood in front of him, pleading the exact same thing?? Your honor, it's not as bad as it looks.

fuck him and his wife.

They should probably look into some of his rulings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information