Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devoted Mom Spreads STD Rumor To Smear Daughter’s Rival

Default Devoted Mom Spreads STD Rumor To Smear Daughter’s Rival

A New Zealand mom's plot to convince school admissions officials that her daughter's rival had an STD went awry recently, mostly because it was totally bizarre.

According to MSN.nz, the mother was trying to get her daughter into two prestigious high schools in Queenstown, NZ. She knew another teen was applying as well, so she called both schools, posing as sexual health worker "Anne-Marie Thompson." She then told them that the other teen needed sexual health treatment, and later that she "had a sexually transmitted disease and that she was in a relationship with another girl." Says MSN, "Everyone phoned was sceptical and followed up the claims." No shit. Like the US, New Zealand has stringent laws that govern medical privacy, stipulating that a patient's medical information can only be disclosed if authorized by the patient or under extraordinary circumstances, like a threat to public safety. Maybe "Anne-Marie Thompson" argued that the teen girl's rampant sluttiness and lesbianism were a threat to other students, but this is pretty weak, and it's not a shock that school officials were suspicious.

What is a shock is that she tried the gambit at all. Slut-shaming and rumor-spreading are reprehensible enough when they happen among teenagers, but the fact that adults engage in these behaviors too is truly depressing.

The mom, whose real name hasn't been released, will pay for her weird and evil plan: she's been charged with "using a telephone for a fictitious purpose" and could get three months in prison. There's no word on whether her daughter got into school.

Devoted Mom Spreads STD Rumor To Smear Daughter's Rival
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That is so low! Seems like her daughter would not be accepted.
    Devoted mom? More like deranged mom.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

It can never get lower than the cheerleader mom or that crazy bitch that harassed that girl on myspace. I'm wrong, it could always get lower.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^Like that mother who tried to hire a hitman to kill a girl so her daughter could become head cheerleader or something.

I'm currently doing this with the baby down the street.

Tee he!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    ^Like that mother who tried to hire a hitman to kill a girl so her daughter could become head cheerleader or something.
    Apparently, three years ago in a junior football league here (ages 6-13), a football dad sabotaged a poor single working mom's car so his 9yo might get a chance to start as quarterback. Luckily there are surveillance cameras at that park and her car died before she got on the road and someone got killed. This is why I hate people.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

People are really fucking sick
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    That is so low! Seems like her daughter would not be accepted.
    Devoted mom? More like deranged mom.
    Just where the hell have you been little missy?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I'm currently doing this with the baby down the street.

Tee he!!!
    HEH?
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post

HEH?
    Playing poker. Only woman. Lawd, it was fun.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Playing poker. Only woman. Lawd, it was fun.
    Well that just sounds dirty and fun
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

You better have won, or you'll have to give up your woman badge. I mean, if you couldn't distract them with your feminine wiles...
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well that just sounds dirty and fun
    ...and so it was!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You better have won, or you'll have to give up your woman badge. I mean, if you couldn't distract them with your feminine wiles...
    They always fall for the poor dumb little me trick. I send them a false "tell". A very slightly raised eyebrow first great hand. They get suckered right in, like lambs to the slaughter. I should put that in the gratitude thread! I am grateful men are dumb. But then, there would come the pie chart...

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Apparently, three years ago in a junior football league here (ages 6-13), a football dad sabotaged a poor single working mom's car so his 9yo might get a chance to start as quarterback. Luckily there are surveillance cameras at that park and her car died before she got on the road and someone got killed. This is why I hate people.
    Can you give another keyword to google, please? (state, county, name) I can't find the story. Or perhaps the news only mentions these stories when it's the mothers that are nuts.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Adams county. I have no idea if it ever made the papers. I hear about it in the other county league, the one I chose for my boy. It's competitive, but not fucking batshit.

HEH?
    Shedevil, I meant I'm spreading rumors about the kid down the street..knocking out my baby's competition early

I hear that little 8 month old tramp crawls from crib to crib....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information