Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

Default Parents Beg For Missing KC Baby's Return

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The parents of a missing 10-month-old Kansas City girl are begging that she be dropped off someplace safe, no questions asked.
    KMBC-TV

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley spoke to the media for the first time Wednesday, almost two days after their daughter Lisa disappeared. The couple made a tearful plea for information about their child and took no questions from reporters.Police said Wednesday that a lack of any substantial clues is frustrating the search for a 10-month-old girl who disappeared from her crib as she slept.
    KMBC-TV

A daylong search Tuesday yielded few solid leads and no sign of Lisa Irwin, who was reported missing about 4 a.m. by her father. The girl's mother put the baby to bed about 10:30 p.m. Monday and officers are investigating whether an intruder climbed through a window and snatched the child. Parents Not Suspects Police said the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Spokesman Steve Young said the questioning did not lead to any solid clues.Police said the parents have been cooperative and are not considered suspects. Capt. Steve Young said police have invited the parents to talk to the media but they have yet to take up that offer.Young said searchers will continue combing a wooded area nearby and knocking on the doors of neighbors who didn't answer Tuesday.Police spokesman Darin Snapp said detectives were meeting early Wednesday to determine the next step in the investigation."I know our detectives are probably frustrated. Time is critical. But as long as we're getting leads, we're going to follow up on them," police Capt. Steve Young. Baby Disappeared Monday Lisa disappeared from her parents' home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue. She was last seen sleeping in her crib at 10:30 p.m. on Monday. Police said her father called for help at 4 a.m. after discovering that she was missing when he returned from an overnight job.Two members from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children were expected to arrive in Kansas City Wednesday. Description Police said Lisa has blue eyes and blond hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs 26 to 30 pounds. She has two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.The baby was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.Anyone with information was urged to call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

Smells fishy

I agree. It's sad, but every time something like this happens, I look at the parents first. Either way, I still hope that that poor baby is okay.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Another blue eyed blonde girl, gone. Not many details yet, of course a crib snatch while sleeping is always fishy. How are the parents vetoed as suspects already?

Poor baby. I hope she's ok and found safe. If what the parents are saying is true, this is horrible. It's such a nightmare.

Doesn't make any sense at all to me. Very suspecious.

The last person to see her was the Mom. They said the Dad had just gotten off an overnight shift at work. He would have an an alibi at least.

They also said that the family listed 9 people they suspect might want to take their child. Could you list 9 people that would want to take your child? I thought that was odd.

Starting to smell funnier and funnier....
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    They also said that the family listed 9 people they suspect might want to take their child. Could you list 9 people that would want to take your child? I thought that was odd.
    what kind of freaky people do they hang out with??

i saw a glimpse of them being interviewed on the today show and the mother looked totally distraught while the dad...not so much.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The last person to see her was the Mom. They said the Dad had just gotten off an overnight shift at work. He would have an an alibi at least.

Not that odd. Police have to know any tiny thing that might help. Anyone who admired the baby,etc.
    Think of it this way: if you had a baby that was missing, you would list every possible person to help-every single person you could remember coming in contact with her, even briefly.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

They also said 3 cell phones were missing from the home. If you were stealing a baby out of the window, you wouldn't think you would have time to go looking for cell phones to take as well. You wouldn't think three cell phones would be laying in the same room with the baby. You would think that they would be near the person who the phone belonged to.

They also said 3 cell phones were missing from the home. If you were stealing a baby out of the window, you wouldn't think you would have time to go looking for cell phones to take as well. You wouldn't think three cell phones would be laying in the same room with the baby. You would think that they would be near the person who the phone belonged to.
    The only time 3 cell phones would be in the same room with a baby is if it's the eTrade baby.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    what kind of freaky people do they hang out with??

i saw a glimpse of them being interviewed on the today show and the mother looked totally distraught while the dad...not so much.
    I saw her too but I thought she looked mildly upset. I know people handle things differently but I don't know if I would have been so composed as either of them. Hysterical more likely.

The whole thing is weird. Maybe there was some kind of accident with the baby. They panicked and thought they could cover it up, instead of reporting it.

we had a similar case around here a few years ago. Woman claimed intruder stole her 7 week old baby. Baby found dead near home. Couple years later, same lady claims baby #2 is stolen by intruder. Baby found dead in trash can at park. Turns out she didn't want girl babies.

Not saying thats what happened in this case....but still I agree it does sound fishy. regardless I pray for Lisa's safety.

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    we had a similar case around here a few years ago. Woman claimed intruder stole her 7 week old baby. Baby found dead near home. Couple years later, same lady claims baby #2 is stolen by intruder. Baby found dead in trash can at park. Turns out she didn't want girl babies.
    I read a book about about that crazy bitch. I think it was called "Precious Victims"?
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post

Not saying thats what happened in this case....but still I agree it does sound fishy. regardless I pray for Lisa's safety.

Are you talking about Paula Sims?

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information