Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman wanted hubby to have sex with 12yo girl. Pregnant = benefits.

fgg

Default Woman wanted hubby to have sex with 12yo girl. Pregnant = benefits.

Woman 'encouraged husband to have sex with 12-year-old girl so that she would get pregnant and they could claim more benefits'

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from state benefits.

Bouchard is alleged to have actively encouraged her husband to sleep with the girl who had been staying at their home in Jackson County, Florida.

The sex and benefits scam began after the girl, who has not been named, told Bouchard that she was sexually active.

Mrs Bouchard is alleged to have persuaded her to sleep with her husband Matt, telling her that 'the worse that could happen is you would get pregnant'.

Her husband told authorities after his arrest on under age sex charges that it was his wife's goal that a pregnancy would lead to more income for the household.

Police began investigating the Bouchard's after they received a complaint that the girl was being sexually abused.

The arrest report does not reveal how the 12-year-old girl came to live with the married couple, but is believed to be a family friend.

Mr Bouchard was arrested on sex abuse charges last October and has been held in jail ever since.

His wife's involvement began apparent went investigators talked to the 12-year-old girl after she was placed in a shelter.

Investigators also obtained a letter Mrs. Bouchard sent to the girl after she was placed in a shelter.

In the letter, she apologised to the girl for forcing her to watch her and her husband have sex and also said it was a mistake to watch her husband have sex with the 12-year-old victim.

She wrote she was 'dang sure [she] should not have allowed [her] to have sex with Matt..

Bouchard was booked into jail on charges of being a principal to sexual battery, soliciting sexual activity with a child and principal to child abuse.
    Her bond has been set at $70,000.

Read more: Woman encouraged husband to have sex with 12-year-old girl for benefits | Mail Online

pics of the winners at the link
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

OMFG!!!

I don't know why I come to the news section.....I try really hard to be blissfully ignorant to the Scumbag horrible people of this world. I live in the middle of no where, and don't talk to many people. So I don't hear about or see any of the crazy shit that goes on.

But every day when I have nothing to do I come here and read these stories and every day I tell myself to never do it again!
    But I did anyway.

Just when I think I have read some crazy sick fuck shit, here is another one.

If people don't want to click on the link.....Because you have to see these 2.
    I just can't.....I mean WHAT. THE. FUCK

It just makes me want to never let my kids out of my sight!!!! Crazy fucking sick people out there man.....

ETA: I am assuming since they didn't mention it that hopefully the 12 year old DID NOT get pregnant?
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Is it weird that after my revultion & WTF @ the NSFW photos, that I worked out that these 2 are all around 15 yrs apart in age?

OMFG. That is just about the scariest motherfucker-

Ugh.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm *slowly backs out of News forever and ever*

Now let's see, should I read Politics and Issues or Food and Cuisine... nothing between them, just one right after the other.....
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    It's Voldemort!

I see the Daily Mail has run out of British WTF and is mining the Florida goldmine.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

It's like Carl Hiaasen said, "Florida is a paradise of scandals."
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    It's like Carl Hiaasen said, "Florida is a paradise of scandals."
    I LOVE Carl Hiaasen! And yeah, there is plenty of cray cray in Florida for the Daily Mail.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

I also love Hiassen, but even he can't make this story more palatable. WTF man? Fucking florida.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I also love Hiassen, but even he can't make this story more palatable. WTF man? Fucking florida.
    Now,Greys! They may have moved there from Ohio.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Now,Greys! They may have moved there from Ohio.
    Thanks McJag.

If it was a Hiaasen story, the bad guys would get it in the end in some emotionally satisfying way.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"I don't know anyone who likes Justin Bieber." - Seth Rogen

OT, but if you like Hiaason you should try Tim Dorsey. He is like Hiaason on crack. Also set in Florida, the bad guys get killed in even better ways.

Its horrible but I feel as if Ive heard this story once before. Didnt this happen a few years ago?

fgg

^it probably happens daily.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information