Thread: Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, dies at her own funeral after thought dead

fgg

Default Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, dies at her own funeral after thought dead

Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

A Russian woman died from a heart attack brought on by the shock of waking up at her own funeral.

Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, was mistakenly declared deceased by doctors, the Daily Mail reported Friday.

But she later woke up - in a coffin surrounded by sobbing relatives. She started screaming after realizing she was about to be buried alive.

Mukhametzyanov, a resident of Kazan, was rushed back to the hospital where she was declared dead -- this time for real.

Her husband, Fagili Mukhametzyanov, was distraught.

"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes," he said.

He told The Sun that he would sue the hospital.

"I am very angry and want answers. She wasn't dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."

A spokesman at the hospital, also in Kazan, said officials were investigating.

Read more: Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, dies at her own funeral after being mistaken for dead

Holy shit! That is surreal.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Sooooo... thinking they don't bother with the whole formaldehyde routine?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

^^^ Some religions don't allow it .... don't know what theirs was.

This is a joke, right? Because DAMN!! That's one of my worst nightmares and one of the reasons I decided to specify cremation. Could you imagine waking up in your closed coffin deep underground?? Makes me hyperventilate just thinking about it.

I remember reading on a list site that I frequent about how it was common for well-to-do people to be buried with a bell at the top of their grave with a string in the coffin, so if you woke up after you were supposedly dead, someone could hear the bell and come save you. This was before modern medicine when I guess it was difficult to determine if people were really dead or not.

damn that is freaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

I can't even imagine the horror....

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post

This is a joke, right? Because DAMN!! That's one of my worst nightmares and one of the reasons I decided to specify cremation. Could you imagine waking up in your closed coffin deep underground?? Makes me hyperventilate just thinking about it.

I remember reading on a list site that I frequent about how it was common for well-to-do people to be buried with a bell at the top of their grave with a string in the coffin, so if you woke up after you were supposedly dead, someone could hear the bell and come save you. This was before modern medicine when I guess it was difficult to determine if people were really dead or not.
    The thought of waking up in a crematory about to be incinerated is even worse

"Saved By the Bell".

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    The thought of waking up in a crematory about to be incinerated is even worse
    Yeah, but at least it would be over fairly quickly. It would take a week or two at least if you woke up in a coffin deep in the ground ... no way out. Unless you suffocated.

Kind of off-topic, but interestingly enough, I just read a non-fiction book on the fall of Anne Boleyn. There were many people that witnessed the execution that *swore* they saw her lips and eyes move after she was decapitated. There were similar experiences at the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots. A lot of experts just figured that it was just people that were caught up in the moment, coupled with the fact that people during those times were extremely superstitious and believed in witchcraft (Anne Boleyn was accused of being a witch and casting a spell on Henry VIII, among many other things) and other weird stuff. Obviously this is not something that could ever be tried or researched at this stage in society. I think it was in the 1990s that a doctor either witnessed or was involved in an accident that resulted in the other driver being decapitated. He watched the head go through the stages of horror (at realizing he was decapitated), fear and then grief (at realizing there was no saving him) and soon the eyes fluttered and the head "died." The doctor estimated that it took almost 60 seconds for the head to actually die. Many modern day experts believe this theory as the brain is apparently still functioning while it still has oxygen in it and it would take a moment or two for the oxygen loss for the head to die. All this was in the book I read. Could you imagine? Freaky, freaky stuff.

I just watched a documentary on Netflix called "Moment of Death" and it was talking about an experiement done when the guillotine was the main form of execution- the dude conducting the experiment told the other man to blink as many times as he could after being executed, and supposedly he blinked 13 times.

It was a really interesting watch, they also mentioned how being buried alive back in the day was more common because medicine was not advanced enough to know if someone was "truly dead" and that there used to be "waiting mortuaries" where people presumed to be dead would be laid out in bed with a string attached to them which was attached to a bell, which would alert whoever was there that someone had come back to life.

Very creepy, indeed.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Yeah, but at least it would be over fairly quickly. It would take a week or two at least if you woke up in a coffin deep in the ground ... no way out. Unless you suffocated.

Kind of off-topic, but interestingly enough, I just read a non-fiction book on the fall of Anne Boleyn. There were many people that witnessed the execution that *swore* they saw her lips and eyes move after she was decapitated. There were similar experiences at the execution of Mary, Queen of Scots. A lot of experts just figured that it was just people that were caught up in the moment, coupled with the fact that people during those times were extremely superstitious and believed in witchcraft (Anne Boleyn was accused of being a witch and casting a spell on Henry VIII, among many other things) and other weird stuff. Obviously this is not something that could ever be tried or researched at this stage in society. I think it was in the 1990s that a doctor either witnessed or was involved in an accident that resulted in the other driver being decapitated. He watched the head go through the stages of horror (at realizing he was decapitated), fear and then grief (at realizing there was no saving him) and soon the eyes fluttered and the head "died." The doctor estimated that it took almost 60 seconds for the head to actually die. Many modern day experts believe this theory as the brain is apparently still functioning while it still has oxygen in it and it would take a moment or two for the oxygen loss for the head to die. All this was in the book I read. Could you imagine? Freaky, freaky stuff.
    As long as the head doesn't ask you to hold its cellphone to its ear to say a last goodbye to a family member - "Would you mind? No arms."

- Mark Twain

oh my god this is so sick! that poor woman. how crazy!

you should watch the movie "buried". i was at the edge of my seat for the whole 1 1/2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    I just watched a documentary on Netflix called "Moment of Death" and it was talking about an experiement done when the guillotine was the main form of execution- the dude conducting the experiment told the other man to blink as many times as he could after being executed, and supposedly he blinked 13 times.

It was a really interesting watch, they also mentioned how being buried alive back in the day was more common because medicine was not advanced enough to know if someone was "truly dead" and that there used to be "waiting mortuaries" where people presumed to be dead would be laid out in bed with a string attached to them which was attached to a bell, which would alert whoever was there that someone had come back to life.

Very creepy, indeed.
    i've never heard of this before, very interesting.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Thread Information