Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Woman accused of taunting dying girl, 7, with coffin

Default Woman accused of taunting dying girl, 7, with coffin

Kathleen Edward's family knows the 7-year-old is dying. They just don't appreciate the constant reminders from their neighbor in Trenton.
    Fox 2 reports Edwards is in the final stages of Huntington's Disease, a degenerative brain disorder which killed her mother, Laura, at the age of 24.
    But neighbor Jennifer Lynn Petkov is far from sympathetic, as you can see in the shocking video the right.
    Petkov admitted to the television station that she posted images to Facebook depicting the 7-year-old's face above a set of crossbones and the mother in the arms of the grim reaper.
    Why?

"Personal satisfaction," she said without apology. "Because it rubs their a---s raw. Burns their a---s."
    It's not clear how or when the downriver feud began, but Kathleen's family called police on Thursday complaining Petkov and her husband were taunting the child by attaching a coffin to their pickup truck. Officers responded to the call but made no arrests.

Pektov told Fox 2 she decorated the truck for Halloween, noting it matched decorations at her home on Detroit Street, but neighbor Tana Bowling told a different story.
    "Drove it down there in front of her husband's house, opens casket, guns the engine," Bowling said. "They don't care about anybody. I've never met people that have no heart. She told me that she was the devil. That she had no sympathy or empathy for anyone."
    Supporters are setting up a Oct. 23 rally on Kathleen's behalf titled "Get the Devil off Detroit Street."

No love for thy neighbor: Trenton woman accused of taunting dying girl, 7, with coffin | MLive.com
    And The Award For 2010's "Worst Piece Of Downriver Trash" Goes To.... | Dlisted

Sociopaths. Downriver fucking rednecks.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Another article said this started because the Petkov kids weren't invited to a party.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Another article said this started because the Petkov kids weren't invited to a party.
    Well if their parents are anything to go by I can understand why!

Sick, twisted bitch!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Oh well, gee, I didn't know that. Extremely mature and adult reason to torture a dying child.

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Michael K's take on it with links to facebook pages and video. You really need to see the vid, its utterly shocking.

Friday, October 8th 2010
    And The Award For 2010's "Worst Piece Of Downriver Trash" Goes To....

Now, I know that I'm not even close to being an innocent angel with a head filled with pretty thoughts and a heart made of rainbow kisses, but this evil cunt right here makes me look like a baby animal in a Mother Goose story. Making fun of a kid is one thing, but wishing dark-sided shit upon a 7-year-old girl with a degenerative brain disorder who lost her mother to the same disease?! Satan just removed his horns, dropped hit pitchfork and quit this bitch!

Hell's newest ambassador is Jennifer Lyn Petkov of Trenton, Michigan. Jennifer is accused of harassing 7-year-old Kathleen Edward, because of a dispute with her family. A member of Kathleen's family says that it all started two years ago when they threw a kid's party in front of their house with a bouncy house and games. Jennifer texted Kathleen's family asking if she could bring her own kids to the party. A response didn't come fast enough for Jennifer and she's been tormenting the family ever since.

But Jennifer took her acts of vicious cuntery to new levels of low when she posted a picture of young Kathleen's face above a set of crossbones on her Facebook page AND also added a picture of the grim reaper embracing Kathlee's mother. When MyFox News (via Videogum) asked Jennifer why she posted that shit, she responded with:
    "Personal satisfaction! Because it rubs their assholes raw! Burns their assholes! Because it burns Rebecca Rose's asshole raw to make fun of her dead daughter on that page. Take it or leave it."
    And a chill blew through the ninth circle of Hell as Satan's minions wrapped themselves in coats made from tortured UGGS and burrowed in their hiding places.

The amazingly named Jennifer Lynn Petkov is Downriver Trash Facebook group says that her husband apologized on the local news today after their house was egged.

When I first saw Jennifer's picture at Videogum, I thought she was Genevieve Gorder, so now every time I watch Dear Genevieve I'm going to think of this downriver trash (my new favorite phrase) cunt! I hope meth never does her good again (she totally loves meth, right?).

Below is the news story that is currently playing in purgatory's waiting room:
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow. What an evil cuntbag.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I can't even come up with the words...I hope karma slaps the shit out of this useless bitch.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

The look on the witches face makes want to fucking beat her up. I can't believe how mad I am at that piece of shit.

I hope there's a special kind of hell for that stupid cunt.

^^I think my mind has officially blown. How can anyone justify that behaviour? How? And to be so proud of it?

I really wish they asked her about the facebook pics in the news story. She was banging on about the coffin stuff being about Halloween as her excuse. What's your excuse about the facebook pics bitch? Ugh!
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I watched the video, and that woman is SCARY!! She looks and acts like she'll go postal any second. If she's not on medication already, she needs to be. Or maybe a lobotomy would be better.

She looks like an arsehole and she is one. What an evil cow.

She's got to be totally off her nut and out of her tree to say shit like this.

She sounds evil and she has kids too.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information